Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Default

is the number of slots available to scroll still not available for the lvl 120 warrior shield and other items

2. Default

I cant wait until the final version for timeless weps are translated.

3. Default

Do the equips gain exp. along with the person's actual exp? Or just each level up specifically? Because if they only gain exp when we level up, it's gonna be a peach to upgrade on high leveled chars....

4. Default

From what I've read, no.

Those weapons are awesome though. Can't wait till they come to Gms.

5. Default

rawr i really want the skills to be like d2 lvl 31+ skills would be sweet and add a lot to the value of the equips.

6. Default

Can anybody find out how many slots this shield has? its extremely important for me ;) i dont have the kms files so i cant find out myself.. and it isnt the the gms data yet, or at least i couldnt find it..

:) would be cool if somebody knew the answer, if not meh ill just wait till its in the gms files

7. Proton
    IGN: HSforKradia
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 17x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Bliss
    Alliance: Dynesty

7. Why would it be any different than any other shield, besides Maple's.

8. Default

Because they might realize that for level 120 armor to compete with the common class level 20 shield, it should have same amount of slots, and not just added APs, added def, and the ability to increase the amount of base APs. Not like some extra str or dex would be able to combat the amount of weapon attack potential lost by using 3 less slots. And especially level 120 armor that will be difficult to obtain, and thus difficult to upgrade well. These things should be more capable of being good without godly scrolling, because no matter how you slice it, the armor upgrading game will always be that it's better to scroll common low level pomegranate. So long as the high level armor doesn't add enough benefits, that is.

9. Proton
    IGN: HSforKradia
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 17x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Bliss
    Alliance: Dynesty

If they realized that, then that are a lot better improvements that could be made than adding 3 lots on a shield.

10. Default

So sad @ the cape is the only thing my blood lukless cleric could wear later. Ah well... makes things even with those who have normal builds. :P

BTW, I thought there were "timeless" earrings also for everyone to wear. I could have sworn seeing that somewhere.

11. Default

I agree cause it's funny that every is drooling over the new equips but like with the majority of GMS going Lukless, dexless and with all the itcg items, most people aren't gonna be using these new equips. Well with the exception of warriors and some bow/xbows.

Should be pretty funny to see some people convert back to normal builds.

12. Default

why would the gun have the same WAtt as the Knuckle if they have bullets?
    The claw has much less att than the daggers.

yes, but after lvl 120, they can convert to dex/str/lukless

13. Default babelfish to the rescue

why is the 2 handed sword named "Under the bus nipple" ??
    either babelfish is WAY off, or someone in kms has a strange sense of humor