Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Ya, wouldn't mind one of those bws. Are these all untradable after equipped? I think I heard the weapons were somewhere.

2. Default

Meh, the level up system, I think it could've been done better.

That, and the claw looks like some kind of rare condom...

3. Default

Lmao I think it looks pretty cool o.o

4. Default

Interesting imagination you have there...

I viewed it more as an insect. xP

5. Default

I've been wondering this for a bit. What happens if you get +1 to a skill that you've already maxed? Can I get level 31 Hurricane that does 111% damage per arrow?

6. Default

According to this guy it doesn't.

7. Default

So about these lvl 120 weapons, do they drop or do you have to make them with the item maker?

and if so, could you get me the recipe for the lvl 120 luk dagger

8. Default

With any hope, they'll drop from Temple of Time monsters. We might have to forge them from stuff those mobs drop, though. :/

9. Default

Has KMS also added a certain check on the connection to the server? I'm asking because I was curious as to whether or not kMS has taken precautions against emulation.

10. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: TenKayPlusHP
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: (the one and only) HP Dark Knight
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: -none-
    canada

damn that polearm looks mad sick o_o
    must...collect.....if..i..can....

11. Default

What happens if someone gets the claw to lvl 4, it works but he hasn't got TT yet? o.o

12. Default

It'll give one point to TT but the skill won't appear in your skill list.

13. Default

So when you use a mastery/skill book to get it to level 10, you'll start out with level 1 TT? xD

14. Default About timeless weapon bonuses

I wonder...is it possible for a skill level to go beyond the normal limit (30 for most), or even beyond the "unlocked" limit?

15. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

now your confusing me T-T

16. Default

Too tired to read through this entire thread now, but is it known how to get these items?

17. Default

first i would like to say that i think its hawt that u guys made a new forum :)

second, ontopic one,
    i have been wondering for a while now, do all equips have slots to scroll next to the level system? i assume they do, but why are they not posted?
    i am particuraly interested in the number of slots on the warrior shields, i assume they have 7 but on the other hand i was kinda expecting 10 :)

and just for confirmation, if you level a overall to for instance lvl 4 then you still have 6 lvls to go and 10 slots to scroll?

thanks,

edit: attempt to be usefull ;)

i believe fiel said in sw.net that that was not possible, he said something like you cant go beyond the mastery lvl as in for instance diablo.

me: for most of the high lvl ppl that means that you can either reset one skillpoint and use it in some other skill or let it go to waste. i think the latter is what most ppl do cause when you unequip the items teh skillpoint will be gone, and besides 4th job resets cost a lot of nx.
    Last edited by KatanaKiwi; 2008-07-14 at 04:44 PM.

18. Electron
    IGN: Maytrikz
    Server: Scania
    Level: 16x
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Zealous
    Alliance: Zealysium

Those weapons i am most likely guessing they drop from Pink Bean, just how zakum and HT drop lvl 100 and 110 weapons, id guess it be just like that, no?

19. Default

lol that would suck :P

20. Harrisonized

Will these new equips screw up the skill builds?
    After all, more SP to spend right?
    In a hypothetical scenario, some guy obtains an infinite supply of these, is able to max all his skills, and then is able to use fourth job skills maxing the rest of his third, second, and first job points?

Would the added SP break the cap for Skillbooks? (Like, if you still didn't upgrade your skill and its at level 10.

Would the added SP break the cap for the skill itself (like, you can have 31 points in one skill). If not, then the people who have already maxed everything are screwed?

And finally, would it be practical to reset the skill point out of the skill itself and then spend time trying to gain the extra skill point?