Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.200] Balrog Boss

1. Default

Adds a little more depth to the battle, imo. Seems like a neat addition to an already cool boss battle.

2. Default

Here's my google-translator-based interpretation of all this.
    Balrog's Body:
    Attack 4 speech: Tristan broke the seal and all that shit. (Yes the Balrog curses.)
    Skill 1 speech: This cave is still there, but the circle of Tristan? My power is out.
    (out as in unleashed, I believe.)
    Right hand:
    Death speech: children should not try to seal me back .. weird skills ...

Balrog's Soul:
    Skill 16 speech: What can not stop me now ... because the darkness has begun... Stupid guys ... you can not win alone.
    Death: You're stronger than you think.. Yuck! Do not think me defeated. This sealed the power to rule the world... but one day the real power will come back again.

3. Default

Woah.. Epic.

What will come next?

4. Default

wow
    the last sentence is absolutely means that something epic is about to come soon to KMS =D

proper translate:
    Death: You're stronger than What I tought.. Yuck! Do not think about me as defeated. You sealed the power to rule the world... but one day the real power will come back again.

5. Default

He is probably referring to the Black Magician im guessing.

I thought that said goggle-translator, too many goggles

Seriously. Every boss in WoW does it.

6. Default

Actually, Area boss mobs CAN speak.(with the 1.2.200 patch. Check it out for yourself, I'm sending you my KMST ID as a PM, as my computer is broken, and I cant play Maplestory for a month, at least. The nearest service center for my computer is in JAPAN, and I live in New Jersey. pineapple.

7. Default

Wow, that sucks :/ Thanks though, I'll be sure to go investigate!

8. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

According to what the balrog says, (Hope when GMS gets this, it isn't sensored and he/she/it doesn't say really dumb kiddie things.) there's possibly another balrog out there. In fact, we know there is, from Neo Tokyo.

Honestly hoping this thing gives good exp. It'll be great to solo this twice a day, with pap, latanica, and eventually zakum.

9. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

That monster has no relation to any of the other rogs..

10. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Maybe I should look more into Neo Tokyo then. I was pretty sure it was a future evolved version?

11. Default

A guild member of mine translated the dialog of the Balrog Lord (or, Balrog Boss, I just call him Lord, more fitting).

Thanks Joon!
    Source: http://mxstudio.deltaanime.net/forum...sg5719#msg5719

12. Default

Translations

13. Default

i'm guessing similar to a character's speech bubble, just ontop of a monster/boss

14. Default

This seems as good a place as any to ask...

Has the new Party EXP distribution formula been implemented yet? If so have you noticed much difference?

15. Default

no, it hasn't been implemented. and it looks like it probably won't be added in the future. it's not a very good system at all.

16. Default

I don't believe it's even in KMST any more. The exp split is the same as usual.

17. Default

oh, thanks for clearing that up. I'd been wondering for awhile lol.