Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.200] Balrog Boss

1. Default

Dammit, time to get that quest done.

2. Default

Jr Rogs have wings as well. They just don't fly around.

3. Default

What, no EXP?!?!

Heck, this boss is epic. Cant wait for it to be released in MSEA... Anyways, so the scrolls are like the the Spiegelmann Marble or the Dragon Stone, they can only be scrolled on one item?

4. Default

if they are special scrolls can you still use white scrolls with them? Also, is it possible to aquire more shoes if you toss your away?

5. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

Glad to know I'm not the only one who saw that and went "son of a peach, I have to do that quest now? .__.;"

6. Default

I want me some shoes now =O

too bad i don't have enough mesarz to white scroll the crap out of them. those would be some epic shoes 0_o

7. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

KMSt 1.2.202 got released. Was the Balrog Boss tweaked?

8. Default

Ugh... It's not letting me patch, telling me I have to reinstall. >_> I won't be able to check it out for a while.

9. Default

Boss Rog lvl up to 105~

also, the new chair of the Noblesse:

anything else is less insteresting.. I think.

[credits Spadow]

10. Default

The Noblesse chair is probably one of the only new normal looking chairs.. It has a nice a classic feel about it. I like it.

11. Default

Dang- Manji and the Ragged Gladius. As much as I've always wanted to do it, I still like to hold on to the Ragged Gladius- hence why I haven't done anything yet; but now it's really tempting being given this new boss and its quest.

Is it possible to get another Ragged Gladius to hold onto as a collectible? I'd really like to keep one >.>

12. Default

That is Mu Yang, Manji's disciple. When we see their costumes in colour, theirs is red and black but with slightly different patterns.

13. Default

NLC Gach

14. Default

KMST hates me right now, it won't patch and I've had to reinstall it 2 times. Right now I'm trying to download it again... It's not cooperating. :( The earliest it will possibly be reinstalled is midnight EST.

15. Default

kMS Official is patching into 1.2.70 tomorrow morning, this may or may not contain the boss.

16. Default

FINALLY got KMST working, had to do a fresh extraction so I don't have much to compare changes against.

1.2.201-1.2.204 changes

I think that's it. I'll look at what the Balrog's Monster Book entry actually says later, I have to go to class right now.

Balrog Monster Book Entry!
    레벨 : Lv.105\n형태 : 악마형\n\n빅토리아중앙던전 깊숙히 봉인된 어둠의 마와이다. 수십년 전 만지와 영웅 트리스탄에 의해 봉인된 후, 사람들의 기억에서 점점 잊혀져 갔지만 점점 힘을 회복하면서 봉인을 깨고 부활하려는 야욕을 보이고 있다.
    droplist

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

F6 at drop list. Hello Zakum/Pap 2.0

62. Chaos Scroll
    63. Clean Slate Scroll 1%
    64. 석양의 발록 주문서 5%

^------ Wow... I can totally see this boss monster being soloed for the drops alone if this gets released in gMS.

18. Default

Agh pineapple 1.2.205 already.
    Mob

This is really weird to me...