1. Default Drop Rate Buff Variables

I've been meaning to make this post for a while, but held off on it since I wanted to do some drop rate testing and include that as well, but that's currently pretty low on my priority list, so I might as well release this out into the world for other people to experiment with.

So the methodology for generating this data is as follows:
    I searched for anything that had 'drop' in the name or description, then filtered out things that weren't drop buffs by hand. This included all 5 categories of items (Equip, Use, Setup, Etc, and Cash), but I've opted to only post regarding the Use items this time (the others are mostly uninteresting, but mostly this was just more convenient). I originally intended to include Monster Card buffs as well, but those are pretty much irrelevant since they haven't been obtainable in quite a few years now. A lot of the other buffs are as well, but Monster Card buffs were a very large portion that I could cut out uniformly.

This is, admittedly, a very un-elegant search that obviously has the potential to leave a lot of things out (for example, the new familiar buffs that lack descriptions and are uniformly called 'Unique Familiar Skill', which does include new drop rate buffs like a 50% version of item + meso drop). But ultimately, I decided this was acceptable since I didn't know the full gamut of drop rate variables, and this was the quickest way to get most of them.

Using that list, I pulled the variables attached to these items and filtered out (again, by hand) things that didn't seem to be related to drop rate (like tags for untradability).

Now for some observations (which are my personal observations and are therefore influenced by my own thoughts and experiences and biases, of course):
    First thing, items that apply to the same variables generally always cancel each other out. I don't think it's really that simple, for example, items that buff multiple stats will only actually be cancelled out if all the stats are overriden and indie versions of variables, which I believe can stack multiple times, but it's a fine rule of thumb.

Second thing, we can't really know for sure unless we had Nexon's actual code on this, but I believe it to be a fair assumption that items that act on the same variable should function the same way.

There are three main drop rate variables, with a couple of fringe cases that I won't go into, but you can see them in the data below (the ones that aren't covered by this post, obviousy).

First is dropRate which is the variable that Wealth Acquisition Potions act on exclusively, and its value is the increase in drop rate.

Second is itemupbyitem and its meso counterpart mesoupbyitem. The vast majority of drop buffs fall under this category, including Lucky Winters and Familiar drop buffs. It's basically a flag, and if it's present on a buff, you can be sure it's accompanied by a prob variable which indicates the percentage the buff increases the drop rate by. It seems to be possible for this variable to take on a value other than 1, for example, the R.E.D Drop Coupons have itemupbyitem set to 4, and the description mentions that the drop rate doesn't apply to boss monsters. So there are probably different effects that can be at play here. I think one little extra thing to note here is that @SaptaZapta; tested the new familiar drop buffs in this thread and found that item drop familiars had no effect on meso drop rates, so I think it's safe to say Lucky Winters and everything else in this category, that is, buffs which only apply to itemupbyitem, also do not affect meso drop rates.

Third is dropPer, whose value also is the increase in drop rate. Legion's Luck buffs fall under this, as well as the one drop rate buff we get on the last week of Fairy Bros Daily Gift. This is, presumably, the reason that they aren't immediately cancelled out by familiar buffs or other buffs in the previous category, they act on a different drop rate variable. I don't know for sure they really stack, but some rather quick testing, plus evidence I've seen in previous works regarding drop rate, makes me think they do. I think it's notable that the Phantom Forest 2x Drop buff works on an indie version of this variable, but frankly, that's pretty useless since there are pretty much no notable drops such that you'd wanna stack it with a Legion buff.

I hope this can be of use to anyone who wants to delve into the mysteries of drop rate buffs and stacking in Maple. I know it would've been more helpful with images, but I don't have my own personal hosting, and I don't think I should abuse Imgur anymore after my post on Maple Globe assets, but at the same time, maybe it wouldn't have because of the sheer amount of re-use of icons. Hopefully, just the name and description should be fine to try to differentiate items.

I've opted to output the data "as is" since, well first of all, it's just really convenient for me to not do extra processing on the data, but also in case fresh eyes may notice something that I did not.

Now, without further ado, the data:

Wealth Acquisition Potion
    A pungent alchemical concoction that increases item and meso drop rates by 20% for 2 hours. The Wealth Acquisition Potion is not limited by the max item drop rate increase. Meso acquisition increase is applied up to 300%. Alchemists are able to stomach two potions at a time, but they are too strong for anyone else to drink more than one.
    Code:
    spec/dropRate 20
    A pungent alchemical concoction that increases item and meso drop rates by 20% for 2 hours. Alchemists are able to stomach two at a time, but they are too strong for any one else to drink more than one.
    Code:
    spec/dropRate 20
    A pungent alchemical concoction that increases item and meso drop rates by 20% for 2 hours. The Wealth Acquisition Potion is not limited by the increase in the max item drop rate. The meso acquisition increase is applied up to 300%. Alchemists are able to stomach two potions at a time, but they are too strong for anyone else to drink more than one.
    Code:
    spec/dropRate 20
    OX Drop x2
    Use it to receive Drop x2 for 10 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Magic of Kasandra
    Double the meso drop rate.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Cassandra's Reward 1
    Increases Meso drop rate by 30% for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 30
    Cassandra's Reward 2
    Increases Meso drop rate by 50% for 40 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Cassandra's Reward 3
    Increases Meso drop rate by 100% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Cassandra's Reward 4
    Increases item drop rate by 50% for 1 hour. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 50
    Cassandra's Reward 5
    Increases item drop rate by 100% for 30 minutes. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 100
    Meaning of Azaleas
    Azaleas are a beautiful symbol of love. Increases Meso drop rate by 100% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Meaning of Forsythias
    The meaning of Forsythias is hope. 2X item drops for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Meaning of Clovers
    The meaning of Clovers in luck. 2X item drops for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Premium PC Cafe Privilege
    Increases drop rate by 100% for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Dual Blade - 2x Drop Rate!
    Increases drop rate by 100% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Lucky Gift: Drop Rate Increase Coupon
    Lucky Gift given by the Administrator. Increases Drop Rate 2X for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Bountiful Winter
    Increases item drops for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Lucky Winter
    Greatly increases item drops for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Festive 1.5x Drop Coupon
    1.5x Drop Coupon to keep the party going! Increases drop rate by 50% for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    1.5x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to receive a #c1.5x Drop Rate# buff for #c1 hour#.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Loot Fountain (20-Minute)
    #cDouble-click# to use a 30% item drop rate increase for #c20 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    Loot Fountain (30-Minute)
    #cDouble-click# to use a 30% item drop rate increase for #c30 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    Loot Fountain (40-Minute)
    #cDouble-click# to use a 30% item drop rate increase for #c40 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    Loot Fountain (50-Minute)
    #cDouble-click# to use a 30% item drop rate increase for #c50 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    Loot Fountain (60-Minute)
    #cDouble-click# to use a 30% item drop rate increase for #c60 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Meso Drop Rate +50% for 40 min.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Meso Drop Rate +100% for 30 min.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    For 1 hour, Item Drop Rate +50%.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Item Drop Rate +100% for 30 min.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    2x Drop Coupon
    Increases drop rate by 100% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Bountiful Winter
    Increases item drops for 1 hour. Movement is possible only within the account.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Lucky Winter
    Greatly increases item drops for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    2x Drop Coupon
    Increases item drop rate by 100% for 1 hour. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 100
    2x Drop Coupon
    Increases item drop rate by #c100%# for #c1 hour#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 100
    Weapon Museum Master Buff
    A pointy-ended buff for those who complete the Weapon Museum! \n#cDuration 1 hour\nDrop Rate x2!!
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    2x Luck Finder (2 min)
    You've had a stroke of luck in the dungeon! Increases drop rate by 100% for 2 minutes. It will only be active in Mirror World.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 320000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 349999999
    Luck Finder (Epic Chance)
    You've found good fortune in the dungeon! Your epic item drop rate has increased by 50% for 2 minutes. Only active in Mirror World.
    Code:
    spec/dropRIncrease 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 320000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 349999999
    Invigorating Buff Drop Rate x1.5
    A tender, tasty chicken leg that helps you keep up your strength.\r\n#cIncreases drop rate by 50% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/prob 50
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    R.E.D 1.2x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to boost your drop rate by#c 20%# for #c1 hour#. This effect doesn't apply to Boss monsters.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 4
    spec/prob 20
    R.E.D 1.5x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to boost your drop rate by#c 50%# for#c 1 hour#. Effect doesn't apply to Boss monsters.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 4
    spec/prob 50
    R.E.D 1.8x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to boost your drop rate by#c 80%# for#c 1 hour#. Effect doesn't apply to Boss monsters.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 4
    spec/prob 80
    R.E.D. 2x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to boost your drop rate #cx2# for #c1 hour#. Effect doesn't apply to Boss monsters.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 4
    spec/prob 100
    2x Drop Coupon
    Increases your item drop rate by #c2 times# for #c1 hour#.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Meso Drop Rate +50% for 40 min.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Meso Drop Rate +100% for 30 min.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    For 1 hour, Item Drop Rate +50%.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Shiny Easter Egg Buff
    Item Drop Rate +100% for 30 min.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    The Journey of Cooking
    Duration: 5 min, Drop Rate: x1.2
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 20
    Cakes United
    The power of cake fills you up, boosting drop rates by 20% for 20 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 20
    Pies United
    The power of pie fills you up, boosting drop rates by 20% for 20 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 20
    1.5x Drop Coupon
    Increases your item drop rate by #c1.5 times# for #c1 hour#. Buff ends when you log out.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    3x Drop Coupon
    Increases your item drop rate by #c3 times# for #c30 minutes#. Buff ends when you log out.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 200
    Lucky Pig Fortune Buff
    The fortune-telling pig said oink to you! Looks like a good day to make some money.\r\n#cMeso drop rate increased 50% for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    1.5x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to receive a #c1.5x Drop Rate# buff for #c1 hour#.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Synergy Lv. 5
    You and your partner work together like a well-oiled machine!\n#cDuration 60 min\nDrop Rate x2\nCritical Rate +20%\nAttack Power & Magic ATT +30\nHP & MP +2000\nSpeed & Jump +15
    Code:
    spec/prob 100
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    Synergy Lv. 6
    You and your partner work in such perfect sync that it's kind of ridiculous.\n#cDuration 60 min\nEXP x2\nDrop Rate x2\nCritical Rate +20%\nAttack Power & Magic ATT +30\nHP & MP +2000\nSpeed & Jump +15
    Code:
    spec/prob 100
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    2x Drop Coupon (15 min)
    Increases item drop rate by #c100%# for #c15 minutes#. The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    info/ableIncNumTimeLimited 1
    spec/dropPer 100
    I Believe I Can Soar
    You are extremely excited about riding a rocket. Gain a buff granting #c2x item drop rate# for #c5 minutes#.\r\n\r\n#cEffect does not stack with similar event buffs.#
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Legion's Luck Lv. 1
    Call upon your Legion's Luck to score extra loot.#c\nItem drop rate +50%, increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.\nDuration: 10 min
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 50
    Legion's Luck Lv. 2
    Call upon your Legion's Luck to score extra loot.#c\nItem drop rate +50%, increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.\nDuration: 20 min
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 50
    Legion's Luck Lv. 3
    Call upon your Legion's Luck to score extra loot.#c\nItem drop rate +50%, increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.\nDuration: 30 min
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 50
    2x Mesos Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to increase your Meso drop rate by#c 100%# for #c15 minutes.# Meso's obtained rate is applied up to 300%.\r\n\r\n#cEffect does not stack with similar event buffs.#
    Code:
    spec/mesoAmountRate 100
    2x Drop Coupon (1 Hour)
    #cDouble-click# to #cDOUBLE# your drop rate for 1 hour.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    2x Drop Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to receive a #c2x Drop Rate# buff for #c15 minutes#.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Grade 10 Chef Buff
    A drop rate buff you receive in honor of a new Grade 10 chef being introduced to the world. Now aim for the Legendary Grade!\r\nDrop Rate: +100% if you reached it, Drop Rate: +20% if someone else reached it, Duration: 20 min
    Code:
    spec/worldDropBuff 100
    spec/worldDropBuff2 20
    Hong Bao Buff - 3x Item Drop Rate
    This triples the item drop rate while it is active during the Lunar New Year.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 300
    [Dice Master] Meso Drop Rate Buff
    The number you roll on the die will determine which special buff is applied.\r\n1. Ribbon Pig Transformation/1 min\r\n2. Item Drop Rate +100%/30 min\r\n3. Attack Power & Magic ATT +30/30 min\r\n4. Critical Rate +20%/30 min\r\n5. HP & MP +15%/30 min\r\n6. Meso Drop Rate +100%/30 min
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    [Dice Master] Item Drop Rate Buff
    The number you roll on the die will determine which special buff is applied.\r\n1. Ribbon Pig Transformation/1 min\r\n2. Item Drop Rate +100%/30 min\r\n3. Attack Power & Magic ATT +30/30 min\r\n4. Critical Rate +20%/30 min\r\n5. HP & MP +15%/30 min\r\n6. Meso Drop Rate +100%/30 min
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Loot Fountain (20 Min)
    #cDouble-click# to increase your item drop rate by#c 30%# for #c20 minutes.# The increase in item drop rate from consumables is applied up to a maximum of 100%.
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 30
    2x Mesos Coupon
    #cDouble-click# to increase your meso drop rate by#c 100%# for #c15 minutes.# The increase in meso drop rate is applied up to a maximum of 300%.\r\n\r\n#cEffect does not stack with similar event buffs.#
    Code:
    spec/mesoAmountRate 100
    Cloudie's Blessing - Meso Drop Rate
    Increases Meso drop rate by 50% for 30 minutes.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Cloudie's Blessing - Drop Rate
    Cloudie's Blessing grants a +50% Drop Rate buff for 30 min.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    2x Drop Coupon
    Increases your item drop rate by #c2 times# for #c30 min.#
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Phantom Forest 2x Drop Coupon (15 min)
    Increases the drop rate of items from monsters in the Phantom Forest. This effect will only be active while in the Phantom Forest region.
    Code:
    spec/indieDropPer 100
    Familiar Drop Rate buff
    You feel a dormant energy from the Familiar. - Drop Rate +50%
    Code:
    spec/dropPer 50
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while on Victoria Island.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 100000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 120099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Orbis.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 200000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 200109999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in El Nath.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 211000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 211099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Ludibrium.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 220000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 220099999
    spec/con/1/type 0
    spec/con/1/sMap 221020000
    spec/con/1/eMap 221023300
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Korean Folk Town.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 222000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 222099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Omega Sector.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 221000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 221000400
    spec/con/1/type 0
    spec/con/1/sMap 221030000
    spec/con/1/eMap 221099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Mu Lung.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 250000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 251099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Aqua Road.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 230000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 230099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Nihal Desert.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 260000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 260099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Magatia.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 261000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 261099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while in Minar Forest.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 240000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 240099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate by a small amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 30
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the meso drop rate by a large amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while on Victoria Island.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Orbis.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in El Nath.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Ludibrium.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/1/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Korean Folk Town.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the itme drop rate while in Omega Sector.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/1/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Mu Lung.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Aqua Road.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Nihal Desert.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Magatia.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Minar Forest.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate by a small amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 30
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate by a large amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 100
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while on Victoria Island.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Orbis.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in El Nath.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Ludibrium.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/1/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Korean Folk Town.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Omega Sector.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/1/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Mu Lung.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Aqua Road.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Nihal Desert.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Magatia.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Minar Forest.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items by a small amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 20
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items by a large amount while summoned.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 60
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Edelstein.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 310000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 310099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in Edelstein.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the drop rate of mesos and items while in Edelstein.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 40
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in the Mushroom Shrine.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 800000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 800030000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in the Mushroom Shrine.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 800000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 800030000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Showa Town.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 801000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 801099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in Showa Town.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 801000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 801099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Future Tokyo.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 802000100
    spec/con/0/eMap 802099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in Future Tokyo.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 802000100
    spec/con/0/eMap 802099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Sakura Castle.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 800040000
    spec/con/0/eMap 800049999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in Sakura Castle.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 800040000
    spec/con/0/eMap 800049999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Crimsonwood.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 803000100
    spec/con/0/eMap 803200000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases the item drop rate while in Crimsonwood.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 803000100
    spec/con/0/eMap 803200000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in Shanghai.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 701000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 701099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in Shanghai.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 701000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 701099999
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in the Shaolin Temple.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 702000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 702100000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in the Shaolin Temple.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 702000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 702100000
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in the Floating Market.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    spec/con/0/sMap 500000000
    spec/con/0/eMap 500020400
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in the Floating Market.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases meso drop rate while in the Floating Market.
    Code:
    spec/mesoupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0
    Unique Familiar Skill
    Increases item drop rate while in the Floating Market.
    Code:
    spec/itemupbyitem 1
    spec/prob 50
    spec/con/0/type 0