1. Default With Regards to Familiar Buff Stacking

Familiarless

Rurumo Familiar (Increases Speed, Jump, DEX, and DEF by a small amount)

Gentleman Familiar (Increases Speed and Jump)

Both

Do note that the familiars are epic familiars from the original revamp patch, so they may have potential lines above what they should, however since this is in regards to the skills the potentials are linked to, I do not believe this should have an effect on the results.

I'll be focusing mainly on Speed, Jump, and DEX.

First, without any familiars, I have 710 DEX, 110% Speed, and 110% Jump.

Using only the Rurumo Familiar, I have 711 DEX, 114% Speed, and 114% Jump. This means I gained +4% Speed and Jump and 1 DEX, which is presumably the unique tier line "Increases Speed, Jump, DEX, and Defense by a small amount", the second one in the post above which gives +4 Speed/Jump, +10 DEF, +1 DEX.

Using only the Gentleman Familiar, I have 710 DEX, 118% Speed, and 118% Jump, so Gentleman probably has the rare tier line "Increases Speed and Jump" which gives +8 Speed/Jump.

Using both familiars, I have 711 DEX, 118% Speed, and 118% Jump, so I've gained +1 DEX, +8% Speed and Jump, with both familiar buffs visible in the top right corner. Since the speed and jump gain is +8% rather than +12%, this most likely means that Gentleman's buff canceled out the Rurumo buff's speed and jump boost, rather than stacking, but the rest of the Rurumo buff's effects persist. The conclusion I draw here is that partial cancellation of familiar buffs at least possible, if not always the case.

From this, I believe we can assume stacking a large item drop buff with a large meso and item drop buff results in the larger of the two item drop buffs cancelling out the other while also applying the large meso buff, resulting in a partial cancellation of the large meso and item drop buff (leaving both buffs visible), rather than true stacking.

Of course, the only way to be sure how familiar drop buffs are stacking is through experimentation, but I believe this is enough to be reasonably sure they do not.