Hello Southperry, I hope there are still some people out there to read this and potentially help me out.

While this forum may now be dead, interest in Before Big Bang (BBB) MapleStory is not. Many years ago this forum was home to a collection of formulas that were changed during the BB update. Eventually the admins here removed the threads of the old formulas (like this one http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=855) likely to avoid confusion from the new formulas.

It turns out that some of these formulas were never copied elsewhere on the internet in their entirety (like the monster damage and defence formula) and all references to them only point back to the now dead link posted above.

For the thousands of people that still play BBB, I am hoping that someone, an admin or otherwise, has an archive of these threads/formulas, so that the information is not lost in time. Wayback machine did not crawl through these threads so it did not archive them there.

godspeed to anyone still out there lurking these forums, and thanks for all the knowledge we've learned about the game from the discussions & work here.