1. Default [Updated November 15] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//38519/

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

This update is pineappleing huge. It's almost like Big Bang 2.0....fitting since this is the end of the Black Mage, who was at "fault" for Big Bang.

hate it. that was the only thing that offers a real challenge based on pure skill

cool. love it when my average damage takes a hit.

I have no idea what this means. Guess I'll find out eventually

This sounds like it could be bad or good, again I guess I'll have to see.

here I was thinking that was a feature rather than a bug. Are they changing the auction house and cash shop too?

wow this is a really pomegranatety "solution"

Intriguing but I have no idea what this is.

And Magic Powders are now stackable up to...9000?!

and an almost-2k resolution mode. wow.

3. Default Re: v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

Ayame's Trust
    Description: #c[Support Skill]# \nYou acquire additional Jewel Boxes by gaining Ayame's trust.\n#c[Required Skill]: Kritias Expert Lv. 1 or higher#
    Acquire 1 additional Jewel Boxes when you obtain Princess No Rewards.

Bet you didn't see this skill coming.

4. Default [Updated] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

5. Default Re: [Updated] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

According to quest data, looks like this first part is from 11/14 to 11/28, followed by Moonbridge from 11/28 to 12/12, followed by Labyrinth from 12/12 to 12/26, followed by Limina from 12/26 to 01/09(?). The quest that sends you to the outpost is set to close on 01/23. They changed the Tinkerer's Set event quest period to 11/30 to 01/23, so we'll probably get Marvel on the 30th.

I think that's all the interesting stuff there.

6. Default Re: [Updated] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

Can anyone check if they're able to access Legion dailies on any worlds except the ones on this list? (some of them are not available in GMS)

Code:
    0 Scania
    1 Bera
    3 Windia
    4 Khaini
    5 Bellocan
    10 Galicia
    16 Renegades
    29 Enosis
    43 Red
    44 Aurora
    45 Reboot
    46 Reboot (EU)
    50 Arcane
    51 Nova (Not GMS)
    They added world requirements to certain quests (like Legion dailies), my theory being in KMS, when they released Burning World, some features were unavailable and they used this to whitelist worlds for quests like Legion dailies (so only the worlds on this list will have them). Why they didn't blacklist just Burning World, I have no idea.

These are the IDs listed in the world reqs, which correspond to certain IDs in the UI for the World Select screen (I'd think they'd use some kind of internal ID instead given not all worlds are available in every region, but I suppose this is equally valid so the list work on every region without much change (well, except that it didn't, but I think they intended it to)).

Edit: Made a mistake, ID #5 is actually Bellocan, not Broa, as I had earlier (Broa has ID 2)

Here's the world list in case I made any other mistakes, so you can verify.

Worlds

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Updated] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

I am indeed unable to access Legion dailies (or talk to the Legion NPC at all) in Kradia, but am able to do so on Reboot.

8. Default Re: [Updated] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

I went and ran a script to get all the quests with world requirements in case there might be more issues with other important quests. The list has the name of the quest, along with the worlds its available in, plus additional info for checking and differentiation (quest IDs, world IDs, quest start and end dates, if available). There's some old event quests in there too, and some we won't get (like burning world stuff with their KMS dates)

Spoiler

9. Default [Updated November 15] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

10. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: [Updated November 15] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

Good lord, they broke the NLC subway.

my greatest fear is that rather than spend any effort on repairing it they'll just remove the Masteria region wholesale, in keeping with their recent philosophy on content that's not present in KMS

11. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [Updated November 15] v.200 – Black Mage: Gathering of Heroes Patch Notes

oh noes