Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

LOL what about a bigfoot monster ? xD

like a yeti kinda, but with like brown hair and more adapted to jungle/desert/forest life?
    dunno how that would look like =P

2. Default

?
    or...
    ?

No more yeti monsters :( Unless it explains why Jr. Yeti are in MesoGears, then I'm all for it.

3. Default

Heaps of questions have been answered, XD, haha at 'to the left as Beyonce would say'. But if they're putting things one the left of NLC.. what about the haunted cab?

4. Default

Interesting ones I looked out for :

These old Q&As may old some valuable information about the present and the future about Masteria.

We know much more about Masteria than we did a year ago, but the developers at Nexon knew what we didn't at that time. We might find some interesting things.

5. Proton
    IGN: ProtoXNX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Dark Knight (Batman)
    Guild: AppleCore
    Alliance: Twilight

Lol, some interesting and ambigeous answers.
    Thanks for the thread.

By the way, there's a mini-mistake.

[b]That's easy. If you make a couple million players smile and a couple thousand frown, you enjoy the smiles and see what needs to be done to get the others to join them.
    We aren't always perfect, and we do make mistakes. Even so, people enjoying something I created is what gets me out of bed in the morning.[/B/

6. Default

He updated his last post on his current Q&A thread. Right here.
    Spoiler

7. Default

Awesome, I got some really nice answers. Yay new mount <3 Amoria expansions are still out there... Hopefully the halloween event will be even better!

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yay, he answered my economy question. :D

Deflation on attack shields PLEASE. D:

9. Helium Atom
    IGN: XDrifter10
    Server: BROA
    Level: 62
    Job: Cleric
    Guild: BasilMarket
    Alliance: BasilHero

I will indeed enjoy the music...

10. Default

This stood out for me:

"Also, will there be any bowman friendly bosses in future?
    Let's just say you'll have to work together a bit more for the new areas."

I hope it works great.

11. Default

Aww.. that means i still need hyperbody for some of the new stuff =(
    or i need to begin hp washing =P (-is too poor-)

Totally sold on the while New mounts in masteria thing... hope they are permanent additions that stay... and hopefully they don't cost an arm in the leg to get -__-

20 mil is too much for a piggeh despite me having one =P

But please let there be a decent training spot for archers without the need for 239847293854 hp and mp pots because we die in 2 hits -__-
    -hopes new content will free up numerous Jnewtie maps for him to snipe =P -

Roo bad i don't listen to the music too often on maple... I might need to start xD

12. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

*wonders what he means by "zip it" on the mount question*

13. Default

He used a smiley, apparently that was its' alternate text.

14. Default

That is a smiley, it stands for "I better shut my mouth before I say something I shouldnt" lol

I just see that meaning "you are going to need hyperbody to survive"...just like everywhere else.

15. Default

Awesome, I have 2 hs mules, 1 bishop and 2 hb mules ready for use for when I need Hyper body to survive! (hopefully they mean more than "You will need arhcers for their sharp eyes" when they say that).

Im interested in what they're saying about the music... will my composing somehow get taken and put in there?!?! /end of wishful thinking, lololo

16. Default

UPDATE!

How many more updates will be in the topic about the chronicles of masteria? and could you please tell us when you'll update it?

Pretty much whenever I have time. The one on Patch Night will probably be the biggest.

Will you guys maybe consider makeing joypad/controll for MapleStory? Much more comfortable with a controll on my hands<3

Indeed. We've talked about implementing this, and personally, I don't really mind adding it. If we do, we'll definitely announce it.

Nexon online shop? Selling T-shirts, plushies, keychains etc?

Another thing we've talked about, nothing concrete yet for the near future. I know that many, many, many people would like a plushie, though.

I've seen that JMS and MSEA have made new mounts for events, is there any chance that we might see new mounts in the Masteria Expansion? I, for one, would love a Headless Horseman's horse mount...

Hmm. I will say something new is in the works, mount-wise. Zip it!

I know that KoreaMS had a different version of the Mansion for their halloween event, and it sported a short little PQ. I had an opportunity to do that and it was pretty fun, though i never understood its purpose. Might there be a chance of merging this PQ into our own version of the mansion?

We're working on something interesting this Halloween. =)

While Crimsonwood Keep always has been my most favorite of the hinted expansions, (I suppose mostly because of the veil of mystery that has slowly been lifted since the TCG came out.) I remain curious if some of the other areas we've heard of might also be packed in to this expansion, such as the Yetinx, Affluent Tower, or Krakia? (A simple "yes" or "No" will suffice for this question, I know you can't give details.)

None of the areas you mentioned are directly expanded in the new update. As far as Maps go. This answer will become clearer once this chapter is completed.

With the Amoria map laid out, there doesn't seem to be much room there for anything else. Would you say that, more or less, Amoria is in a finalized state?

Nope. We haven't forgotten about it, just taking a bit longer to build what we have in mind. And just because its not on the map, doesn't mean it won't be there. Wink

Also, will there be any bowman friendly bosses in future?

Let's just say you'll have to work together a bit more for the new areas.

Will the keep have hidden streets? Surely an awsome keep must have a load of secrets.

Hidden things? Oh yes. There is something to be said about paying attention to detail.

In the future with masteria is there going to be major economic shifts as seen with NLC and their massive glove att and illbi deflation?

We're anticipating a few things, yes. Perhaps nothing as drastic as with the NLC potions, but we have expectations.

Any hints on Masteria things after Crimsonwood Keep?

When they're available, do the quests. Movie

Side note, we're interested to see how much you enjoy the new music...

17. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

isnt that from the 22nd o.0.
    oh no more room in first post o.0. i see i see o.0.

18. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

soo... when is Patch .59 out? (and i hope it isn't as bug-ridden as .56 was. -.-)

(BTW i thought i saw on strategywiki a 'latest patch' that said .59 was out on the 6th, but it was later removed.)

19. Default

Sometimes other people will go and edit in their assumptions, and then I remove them the next time I check it. Sometimes I catch it in 5 minutes, and sometimes it's a day or so.