Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

YESSHHH!!! PQ for the higher levels please D=

I don't wanna do pirate pq anymore xD

2. Default

Kudos to the thread starter for this compilation.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

its probably going to be like for lvl 60-80? because the lowest monster in the area is lvl 45.

4. Default

If thats the case then

I don't have any characters at that level range D=

Monsters do go to 120 tho, if no pq, then there should be at least a decent training spot for the 9x -__-

Voo/hoo doo Hp/ exp ratio for Lvl 90's please

5. Default

If Nexon America makes another PQ, it will not have a level cap. APQ doesn't have one, and Nexon knows that we hate not being able to do PQs when they are released. Prose himself has said before that he doesn't like restricting people from new content, so I think it's fair to say if there were a PQ in Masteria it would not have a cap. The question is, what level range would it actually serve as good EXP for (assuming it gives EXP at all). I mean, as it stands now, we have two kinds of PQs: The kind you run for EXP (Monster Carnival, Ludi Maze, etc.) and the kind you run for rewards (Amoria PQ, Guild Quest, Ludi and Kerning PQ now...).

Speaking of Guild Quest, why does this have to be a Party Quest? Couldn't it possibly be another Guild Quest? That would be really unique. (Just throwing something out there. There's no reason to believe this or evidence towards it. Perhaps someone feeling this is a good lead should ask Prose about it?)

6. Default

The way I see it, there's really no solid evidence of anything other than we're getting a pq (and even that's debatable). What's being thrown out there is nothing but rumors and everyone's "ideal/fantasy PQ" (and there's nothing wrong with that)

Myself? I'd like to see a PQ that invovles perhaps 1 of each class to do and requires them to use a variety of skills (similar to GPQ but without the guild affiliation).

7. Default

You described Elin Forest's "Forest of Poison Fog" PQ. I'm sure you know that you need all 5 classes to enter and get transformed into heroes (For Archers and Thieves, it seems you get transformed into your Job Instructor. O_O). I haven't really been able to find a video of Elin Forest's PQ, but I'm sure there's a reason why you need every class rather than just random free for all parties. I always hated things like Ludi PQ, where you needed a thief, and you needed a ranged, but you could get both in one with an Assassin, leaving poor bandits and archers out in the cold (unless you had a buddy who was a bandit, then you could both get in together).

8. Default

I agree that IF a new party quest would be made, that it'd need to include ALL 4 classes (and possibly Pirates in the future, don't know how that would work).

But what Isaac said got me thinking... What would it be like to have another guild quest unique to our version of the game? that would be truly unexpected and amazing.

It would sorta make sense too with all the groups that inhabit the Crimsonwood keep... i guess you could consider them a guild(s) of sorts...

9. Default

I think it'd be better if it were just another item one. A guild item quest. That'd be nice.

10. Default

Maybe new expansions for the guild if this quest has x amount of GP, like more different emblems or maybe even a guild hall.

11. Default

Actually, the perfect pq in my mind would be a massive one, where you don't need to complete it all, but rather have a % to fill for better rewards. Like a huge pq with loads of rooms, with most rooms needing a particular class or combination of classes... Examples:

-Teleport only maze, with like little rooms only accesible with tele...
    -FJ jump quests, where hermits can show their jumping skills in a epic JQ which needs flash jump...
    -Meso explosion part. You could actually use meso explosion to kill some enemies you can't usually hit... Treasures behind walls, anyone?
    -Floating as a pirate to reach an extra room
    -needing someone with more than 15k hp... (hb included)
    -Luring lv 200 monsters with puppet and arrow rain... Because in the next room you need teleport and DS wouldn't fit that...
    -Having a begginer and keeping it alive through all the pq...

THERE'S ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. I might try to get all my ideas written, and put them in a thread around here.

12. Default

Who don't Chief Bandits use Assaulter or something, instead of ME? ._.

13. Default

I was putting examples, but one of the ideas was to Assaulter your way through a room of invincible thin immobile monsters... (no haste map, so DS doesn't work). Of course, touch them, die D:

Or to reach platforms... That's why I need to put all of my ideas together :p

14. Default

Nexon did say that there would be a guild alliance challenge.....

15. Default

Sewer gator? That would be great for a city...

On the subject of new pq... Would a GMS exclusive Guild quest be appreciated?

And would alliances be able to participate in this guild quest?

On the subject of alliances (and a bit off topic): can you have an infinite number of alliances? 0_o Out of curiosity...

16. Default

There already is an area boss in Kerning that's an Alligator Im pretty sure.

As for max guild alliances, I heard three but I can be wrong. After all, Im guildless, lol.

17. Default

we have 5 in our alliance on KMS. Don't know if it can have more but i suspect so.

18. Default

What about Warriors? :< We need a PQ that has monsters you need to kill that do like 6k damage and dispel often, so you need a Warrior to kill them <_<

19. Default

i read something in there, does anyone think we are gonna get King alligators i some sewer in NLC (he said he grew up in manhatan, and the urban legends around there). more maybe the new jersey devil