Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Default

The link just takes me to the login...what did Prose do that would get them fired?

2. Default

You have to be logged in to the forum to see another user's profile.

And We'd All Like To Know.

3. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

ahhhh i liked the name NxProse and if he was fired...NOOOOOOO he was the only human seeming of the bunch @-a probably cause he seemed to talk more.

4. Default

Nooo.. He can't be fired... he can't!!!!! Who will hype Masteria contents like he did? Who will do Q&A sessions like him??

Argh.. no.. it can't be..!!

*posts on NEXON forums asking GMs about him*

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think that'd be hime or tiara at this point. >.>

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Well, I won't be complaining if they fire Tiara...

Joking .

Maybe Prose voluntarily quit.

7. Default

Made two posts on Nexon Forums in two different days, and they both got deleted..

BUT.. I wasn't warned/banned or whatever you could think of. They just were deleted without any notification. In fact, I'm not banned because I just politely asked what happened to NxProse, without breaking any forum rules. But yeah, since they deleted both of them, they probably don't want to talk about it. Oh well.. poor NxProse. I miss him already!
    Last edited by Combattente; 2012-03-11 at 05:21 AM.

8. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

Updated the post with the latest buzz.

The post has also been revamped. No more spoiler tree cluttering your reading. All conversations are now grouped into months, most with a specific date tagged along with them.
    Will continue to update as we learn more about the mysterious content.

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

So glad you updated it.

Just watch as NXProse's original content flow gets turned into MUSTBUYNXNAO.

10. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

Man oh man, closing in on 5 years since Masteria came out. At least they're apparently working on it again.

11. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

"Is Cody's dream for a theme park going to be honored in any way, shape, or form?

Yes. "

​Whatever happened to this?

I'm waiting for my insane "the little kid is Cody" theory to be true.

12. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

I like the part about the "Yearly update question" being so inaccurate. He should have said "Please tell me there won't be content updates to masteria 5 years apart from each other."

13. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

Remember that was before Prose left Nexon / was fired. He might have planned to work on it after the next few Masteria expansions. Sadly, though, he didn't get to do it or decided to go for another better job opportunity.

Unless he left a short plan of how it should've been or the new developers want to EXACTLY follow his course, I wouldn't hope too much for that. Afterall, the in-game quest which talked about that was just an event, therefore there's a very short number of people knowing about it, while the other ones in Masteria talking about other areas are permanent. One would think they'd give the priority to the latter.

Seeing how they're hyping this up, it actually seems they want to follow his course (remember he didn't only write quests or have ideas, but he also posted on Nexon Forums giving hints about new expansions), so we might see that one, too, in the future. But we'll have to see how the new content is to judge further.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

Watch the new content be an event as related to Masteria as the Visitors event was related to Omega Sector.

Refusing to get my hopes up.

15. Default Re: [Archive] The Unveiling of Masteria

It can't be more related to Masteria than happening in Masteria though, you know. Nothing says everything in the lore of Masteria and NLC revolve around the same events. The way I interpreted the lore when it first came out was that NLC was a place besieged by different threats. In the end Prose might have ment for it all to be related, but that we will never know.