Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default

Why can't they just make an almost impossible one only you don't lose EXP when you die? :X

And the bribe would be 5k NX, Stereo. :P

2. Default

I want that JQ. I dont know what it is, even though I get so frustrated when i fall, the JQ's are still incredibly fun.

3. Default

That guy is pretty good. Incredible patience too. Is that a real game, or something someone hacked and made up?

4. Default

Somone hacked to make it.

Somthing I'm going to say and I know IsaacGS should get it. I can't find a video of it...

Sonic 3 and Knuckles Bonus stage. Where your in that "thing" and the orbs slowly go up as you do if you fall you get kicked out. But if your keep going up you get points/items?

Thats what the defence system makes me think... But more crimsonwood... Like jaws (metal or stone) opening and shutting while moving upward slowly. That would scare the crap out of me and be fun =D

5. Helium Atom
    IGN: SuperMario63
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 999
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: xD
    Alliance: :D

Cool

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! xD

This brings back memories...:3

I remember not being able to beat that stage for a while as a kid....then all of a sudden I'd get 10+ lives in one try! xD (I even got to the point where I stalled just to listen to the awesome music. x3)

Strangely enough, I thought of a similar speed to that defense system as well but not with that image in mind! xD

Here's a video for those who are curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILjEUGujMcU

You see it at 1:21~2:22...but the rest of the video is awesome too. ;3

I can't wait for this PQ to come out! xD
    Last edited by SuperMario64; 2009-02-17 at 12:38 AM.

6. Default

About pimento Mario, the stage with all the ghosts look like they would absolutely drive me insane. The rest of the stages, not so much, but still frustrating as heck xD Many of those vids show a montage of the guy dying a shytload of times xD

7. Default

i stopped watching after about 5min because i was frustrated from just watching him die.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Make something like this as part of the PQ and I'll be as happy as this bug:

[YOUTUBE]wCGeNNvG0Z4[/YOUTUBE]

And for the sadistic in us:

[YOUTUBE]-9JSbxkpcUs&feature=PlayList&p=02963BCF23569CE6[/YOUTUBE]

Now this guy knows what the hell he's doing. Imagine someone who DOESN'T know what they're doing. Now wouldn't THIS be fun?
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-02-17 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Forgot the Glitter

9. Default

They've had a lot of breakthroughs as far as Maplestory physics go recently, (trampolines in the moon event map for example) so who knows, maybe we can actually see something like this.

10. Default

Well what I was talking about was what SuperMario64 said.

I'm not to sure what you both think I'm talking about... the gumball?

Anyways. Tonights end of some event I wonder if Prose will show up somtime untill patchday.

11. Helium Atom
    IGN: SuperMario63
    Server: Culverin
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: xD
    Alliance: :D

Cool

Oops! xD

I meant tons of rings rather than extra lives but I suppose both can happen. xP

Only one week before the 25th...perhaps he'll save an extra big Q&A session on the patch date. :D

On another note, there is this one spot in the Shadow Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in which two wooden spiked walls are closing in on you...maybe something lake that will end up being in a certain pyramid...but I guess we'll see soon enough... :3

12. Default

Nice thread!
    Lauged at this tho
    "Why do some bosses have HP bars but others don't? For example, Zakum has an HP bar but Anego (female boss) doesn't. Even some/most area bosses have HP bars. I think it would be really helpful if bosses such as Anego & Horseman had HP bars.

Mainly just development time. Our aim is for them all to have it, it just takes a second to actually add them all, and do other stuff."

Really now..? Is this so hard for them to do.. It's like they dont even know their own code! ;O
    Here, i'll make one right now.
    struct Enemy
    {
    Enemy(){HpBarShowing = true;}
    float PosX, PosY;
    bool Dead;
    bool Boss;
    bool HpBarShowing;
    };

There! As easy as that!
    Seriously, the things they say that they take SO much time in having to "develope" and "fix" are all things that together, for a profesional company should take 1 day or less ;O

It just seems that they dont know their own code..

13. Default

They already have the code, they just need to create the little icon and the HP bar will show up fine. I guess drawing 20x20 pixels takes a couple months.

14. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

does any other version with angeo even have an hp bar?

15. Default

next time the thread opens can someone ask to have the raven ninja camp stored changed so that you can buy multiple items at once, like with jane and alcaster?

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

THANK YOU GOD. At least SOMEONE else besides me is begging for that.

17. Default

They should just have a blank one, one of pink been or a default that is created that looks like the monster (takes more process time tho.. And they need to do... Gulp.. Coding!!! O_O)
    "omg, we have code in this game!?!" -Nexon staff-

18. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

There are no HP Bars for Anego, Bodyguards, Grandpa, or Tonosama.

19. Default

What do you actually buy from there? Other than the NLC return scrolls, everything else is worthless.

20. Default

Ciders, though those are one at a time everywhere. Being able to buy large quantities of All Cure from there would be nice as well, no need to go all the way to Alcaster.