View Poll Results: Are you coming? (No RSVP actually required - just for funsies)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 94.44%
  • No

2 5.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

It is time.

I got my goggles ready.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

A shirt-shaped cake is only a copy of a shirt; you can't wear it. It's not fair to stipulate that the Black Mage not be a copy and then make an asspull copout "i'm going to eat a cake"

Make a wearable shirt out of edible rice paper. It doesn't have to look good but it should look shirtlike and actually have the dimensions to theoretically be worn by someone or something (ie not a single sheet of paper cut out in the shape of a shirt). Something the size of a pet vest or infant shirt would be adequate.
    Last edited by xparasite9; 2018-09-27 at 09:31 AM.

3. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

I almost thought I would be the only one to complain.

Come on dude, I was here the day you made the promise. Don't cheat on us by making a shirt shaped cake because that is still not a shirt. Like I said before, what you never did was promise you would eat a whole shirt, just cut a small piece and put it on top of your cake slice, that would be enough and that won't kill you, then you can proceed bury your face on the cake (I hope you do)

Just because the Black Mage final fight was a disappointment doesn't mean that the promise has to disappoint as well.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2018-09-29 at 10:56 PM.

4. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

I'm not arguing this with either of you.

"To eat ones own shirt" is a common English idiom. I can interpret that however I want to because it's my body. I'm not going to eat a real shirt for health reasons. It's not food.

Nor did I promise I would eat an actual shirt. If you say that I can eat part of a shirt due to interpretation, then I can eat a cake-shaped shirt if I want. You can't say that I can eat a part of a shirt and also say that I must eat a real shirt at the same time.

In short, if you can move goalposts, so can I. Feel disappointed all you want. I'm just doing the same thing you are.

5. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

A shirt shaped cake is not a shirt, it is a cake.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2018-09-29 at 10:54 PM.

6. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

A cake-shaped shirt, or a shirt-shaped cake?

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

while i do absolutely understand that eating a shirt is errr.... unhealthy to say the least, i feel a shirt-shaped cake is too far removed from the original phrase.

i kinda expected you to cook your own shirt, something like this:

i'll take my warning now, but this was the safest for work one i could find.

8. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

If you guys find a shirt-shaped cake to be disappointing, then don't even bother coming to the livestream because you will be extremely disappointed. I can't find anyone who will make a shirt-shaped cake, let alone an ice cream cake. I will be taking some liberties to even eat anything remotely resembling what this shirt will be.

I challenge you to go online and find someone who will make a shirt-shaped cake in the Seattle area. I can't find a place.

You guys expect way too much for a comment made 7 years ago. Try putting yourself in my shoes?

9. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

why not make it yourself? Recipes aren't hard to come by and it's cheaper regardless.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh nono, i'm not giving you pomegranate, i'd give you actual pomegranate if i found a way to actually get one, but i haven't, and the idea of making a whole damn shirt like that panty video, and then eating it is too disgusting even for me.
    that aside i find it actually surprising you're having trouble finding a shirt-shaped cake, like not a single bakery does custom cakes? they need to get their act together.

...then again you could just put whipped cream all over your shirt and eat it on stream... i'd watch it for as long as it took to get you banned from twitch, HAH.

PD: next time offer to eat your underwear, seems easier to make :U

11. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

You should take those anti-shirt bigots to court.

On a serious note, do any of these help? Or have you checked these already?

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...=Seattle%2C+WA

12. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

You are an honorable man!

13. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

I'll send you my Southperry.net shirt and you can eat that. : )

14. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

Bake a shirt-shaped delicious pizza. Pepperoni can work as buttons, a slice of ham for the pockets, mushrooms for the shirt's pattern.

The plus side is you get to learn how to bake home-made pizza. It's really not that hard.

15. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

I never thought this day would ever come.

16. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

Box mix + https://amzn.to/2pLilUK

17. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

That'll definitely do. Be creative and decorate it maplestory themed :D

18. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

You just saved the stream from being a catastrophe. Ordered with next day shipping.

An artist I definitely am not. I will certainly try though.

I must reinforce to everyone - I HATE CAKE. So you'd better damn well enjoy this.

19. Default Re: The shirt eating will be livestreamed in HD

I considered baking you one and shipping it but the odds of it surviving intact no matter what I did to protect it were pretty slim.
    This way at least it's a labor of love on your part.