Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

That makes me wonder if the repeatable(?) black mage boss is different from the big raid one and if so how.

2. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

I lost internet for a few days. But here's what I've been reading on Reddit, the official forums, etc.:

Spoiler

.....And now Tenebris is being released as permanent content anyway. Complete with the actual endgame boss battle with the Black Mage we were expecting AND a level cap increase just to be strong enough to fight him. Meaning they could have just taken their time to work on the story a bit more instead of rushing it out for some world event. (Maybe even revamp the EXP tables so more people can get to 250 and fight him.) AND the Black Mage would retain his dignity as an endgame boss that takes a while to go down. (Apparently KMS still hasn't beaten True Hilla yet.)

But regardless, the Black Mage is dead and buried. Time for some shirt eating.

3. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

I came back for the shirt eating :D

Also, Tenebris was expected to be perma eventually. I mean, there must be and will be a lot of people that missed out on these series of events that will have to complete these areas to advance to whatever storyline we get next. It's just... unfortunate that it'll require getting through lv 250 to get to the end. Ugh.

4. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

I can only guess that Nexon Korea understimated the player base to be able to kill the black Mage so fast. they should have used that variable they use on event bosses that only allows you to deal a fixed damage for the whole boss fight, that way, the defeat of the black mage would trully be based on the cooperation of every player and not just the top whales dealing 10B per line.

I didn't really think about the story but now that you mention it, they should have created a lenghtly and unique development for every job branch or specific job participating. I just hope he does unveil some information about Darmoor to grandis jobs.

5. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

As KMS players say, 141.

For those who don't know, 141 is code for 원 사 원 -> 원기 사퇴 기원 -> wishing for Kang Won-ki, the director, to resign.

As others have pointed out, storylines nowadays make it that you're all the same person. this is especially true in Black Heaven, you would be seen as the same person at the end, whether you main Aran, Zero, or an Explorer. There may be a few dialogue differences here and there, but for the most part they make 0 impact on the story.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

Initially it make sense that you are a explorer Warrior just based on Black Haven and then later Arcane River, when Black Haven ends you can see that in the explorer part only the warrior is left, which should be you, and when you go to Morass you see that the memory the player remembers the most is from Black Heaven, so you cleared used a lot of time there(considering you saved Maple Word from Gelimer), instead of anything else.

7. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

If he resigns, can we start getting good, interesting 5th job skills again? The first set was great and each subsequent set has been worse.

8. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

For my class it's been great honestly, what class do you play anyway? I could argue the 3rd new skills are lame for the most part, but second skills were still nice.

9. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

And maybe fix/replace Bishop 5th job skills with something more... meaningful and impactful.

10. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

Ah, Cannoneer. While the first skill was amazing - OP even and it's good that they nerfed it - the subsequent skills are underwhelming. I think they've buffed ICBM about 3 or 4 times since it was released. It's still clunky as heck to use but at least it's not a DPM loss to use it now. The new monkey summon does less than our 4th job summon while being on a cooldown.

11. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

I thought Lumi's were better and better.

12. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

Combo deathfault / World Reaver is the best skill ever for me as a Hero, I don´t care if its good DPS or whatever, its just so cool and never gets old to use. Combo instints is not really bad but its just like a shadow partner with a cooldown.

I must say the 3rd row of 5th job skills seem to be a bunch of AoE for most jobs which is a bit disappointing.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

man i waited a couple extra days just to make sure, today i read max's notes and the rest of the thread.
    Fiel's silence concerns me. i hope he's figuring out the best kind of BBQ sauce to go with his shirt.

those weapons look absolutely amazing though, almost make me want to play again i wonder if we'll get some sort of "black knight service" to get your base genesis weapon.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The 3rd 5th job skills are basically super glorified Hyper Skills. Most of them aren't even worth using cause they're DPS / DPM losses. And then you have pomegranate like Lumi's new 5th job skill where it's so massively busted that it's like 20% - 30% of their total damage, which is only going to be even higher in GMS due to the speed cap.

15. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

Well would you look at that. The Black Mage just fell and they're already hyping up the boring Hitler expy.

This just confirms the theory that the new director threw the Black Mage under the bus to hype up his space elf Nazis instead.

16. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

From spending years creating maybe one of the most unique antagonists in this game from forcing in the world's most overused villian type. I at least hope they make Magnus cool in the whole Grandis arc.

17. Default Re: I Want it Livestreamed in HD

This update made me really really sad. The fight was just so....bland? Still is. Do we have any hp value on him yet?

18. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

I don't know if i agree with you, Black Mage only wanting to kill MapleWord? It just didn't make much sense to me, doesn't he know Grandis? Maybe he would like to save them too from the corruption of a transcendent, MAYBE he would know about pineappleing DARMOOR , i expected him to erase EVERYTHING, and put EVERYONE into war, it was a 1/2week event of him, instead of a long battle.