Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 236
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Dominion

    Default What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    As Nexon announced, neb boxes and D nebs are going to be removed from people's inventories and compensated with lv 110 flames on June 20th.
    C nebulites will be compensated with Powerful (a.k.a "red" or "crimson") flames, and B's will turn into Eternal (a.k.a "rainbow") flames.
    The various guides describe the lv 110 flames as "Garbage. Extract them for materials to craft the better flames."
    But I haven't been able to find just which materials and in what quantity.
    The answer would help me decide whether to open all my long-hoarded boxes and fuse all D nebs in the hopes of getting C or better, or just leave them be and later extract the lv 110 flames and craft my own better flames.

    So, does anyone know what you get when extracting a lv 110 Flame?

  2. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    They give Rebirth Fragments: 75% chance to get 1, 25% chance to get 5, upon extracting (same with all flames for that matter). These fragments are used for crafting flames. Note that you must be at least Master Craftsman to do so, and I'm not sure if Blacksmiths/Jewelists can extract them.

  3. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    You say rebirth flame, that's not the one for meister flames at all is it?

    They also require an alchemist with a cube extractor to extract right?

  4. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    The Rebirth Fragments are required to craft Rebirth Flames (5 for a Powerful, 10 for an Eternal). They're basically the flame equivalent of Cube Fragments in this regard.
    For extracting, an alchemist can extract it either by themself (must be Master Craftsman or Meister to do so) or share the ability with a Scroll Extractor. But with this new Profession update, I'm not sure if Blacksmiths/Jewelists can do so as well.

  5. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    Oh, weird I was reading strategywiki and it mentioned something about 2 different types of broken down flames.

    They specifically list "unrelenting flame" and "forever unrelenting flame".


    Eternal Rebirth Flames
    Meister Accessory crafting recipe (x40 Mana Crystal, x10 Rebirth Fragment, x20 Grand Spell Essence, x5 Forever Unrelenting Flame, expires in 7 days)

    Powerful Rebirth Flames
    Master Craftsman Accessory crafting recipe (x30 Mana Crystal, x5 Rebirth Fragment, x30 Fine Spell Essence, x5 Unrelenting Flame, expires in 7 days)

  6. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    Yeah, Rebirth Fragments are like Cube Fragments, and Unrelenting Flames are like Cubic Blades in this case. Don't know if Nexon will make them readily available from Commerci/bosses, though.

  7. Default Re: What do you get when extracting Flames of Rebirth?


    Oh, I have doubts they'd get added to Commerci. They never bothered to add (brilliant)dusk essence so I'm hesitant to say they'd add them.

  8.  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •