Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Maplestory2 Closed Beta

1. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

looks like i'll be playing the beta

2. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Didn't get in so I won't hold out hope on getting in from the next 2 batches.

3. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Do everything in the Road Trip and it's practically guaranteed, regardless of early acceptance.

4. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

I only did like one or two things.

5. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Nice being able to say I got in on the first wave as well.

Did most of the ones for the road trip that were available to date. Of course still using the same broken code from past hype events.

Only question is where will we be starting with in terms of patches and progression. Are we going to start with Restart or somewhere before it happened? Only ones who would probably know at the moment are likely muzzled by an NDA.

Here's looking toward messing about with GMS2 for a bit on my twitch stream. Will it work? Won't know until either I've got it loaded or someone else does for that matter.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You can watch the videos and content they showcased at the Fest to get an idea of where the game is.

7. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Friendly reminder to everyone that the final step for the Beta Road trip starts within the next few hours - Keep an eye on it if you haven't been accepted into the closed beta already as of yet.

8. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Was checking the road trip page to do the last step for reward since I don't need it for the beta and the site crashed once, so I guess more than a few people are refreshing the hell out of it.

9. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

I finished but missed 10k by a long shot I believe and no invite from second wave so it looks like I'm not getting in.

10. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

Gotta wonder why a long time player like you wouldn't be picked to play in the closed beta... what even IS their criteria, I wonder?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Seems to me it's either completely random, or they're intentionally picking players that have been on hiatus for a long time (or are entirely new).
    Remember that their purpose isn't for MS2 to steal players from MS, but rather to make new customers for Nexon.

At any rate, I know many dedicated long-time players who weren't accepted, and it seems quite a few new/returning players who made multiple accounts to do the roadtrip on, got in on several accounts.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

An empty/ead account from my friend got in so god knows what it is.

13. Default Re: Maplestory2 Closed Beta

I wanna say I got in cause I was one of the first few to register after they announced it during maplefest, that or that it's been non stop since beta.