1. Default [Updated] Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//27708/

2. Default Re: Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

The ring of torment, doesn't actually do that. It ACTUALLY reduces your characters damage.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

the pineapple's with these cubes? one leaves for a while and they introduce so many more.

4. Default Re: Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

I'm sorry but wasn't the premise of one of the past updates was to rid the clutter and simply the cubes because there were too many variants? Is this a GMS thing?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That was long ago and this isn't a GMS thing. KMS also has occult ("strange"), master craftsman, meister, red, black, and bonus (green) cubes, as we normally do.

White Cubes are like Black Cubes but for Bonus Potential. I am not sure whether they come from KMS or TMS. They are only available from Marvel (and possibly other cash random-reward sources).
    Violet Cubes give you six random lines, and let you pick which 3 your equipment will keep. People love them, and Nexon doles them out very very carefully. On special cube sales you can get like 3 violet cubes in a pack with 50 blacks (and at a cost of 50 blacks). They come from TMS.

6. Default Re: Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

White Cubes are a KMS thing, they were part of an event where you randomly get a quest from Lady Blair and you get a special cash shop sale where white cubes were one of the possible items.

Violet cubes are basically the only thing we have beyond the KMS cubes, while other servers have various other cubes beyond those, some still have the old cubes, I believe (JMS has them, I think), as well as reflection cubes, which copy the first line on to the second line and selection cubes, where you get this UI on your screen that shows you 8 possible lines you can get at that moment (it resets every 20 minutes or via NX), and it even lets you skip ranks, for example, if you had a unique or legendary line in the UI but were to use a selection cube on a rare item. They only work on weapons and secondaries, though.

7. Default [Updated] Marvel Machine is Coming Back January 19!

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

no surprise, those violet cubes sound stupidly better. thanks for the answer. those reflection and selection cubes grey mentioned also sound fairly good