2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Maple Memo: Addressing the Recent Nova Update

Hmmmm, yes... too bad they never apply this "thorough discussion" to rolling out "significant changes" the players hate, only to undoing such changes or mitigating them.

Needless to say, the subreddit and official Discord are not happy (read: exploding with rage) with this letter. The players have too much experience with Nexon promises to "long term" and "look into" and other open ended statements of intent to improve stuff, but apparently not enough experience to have known the letter would be this empty from the moment Arwoo promised a "producer letter" on stream last Friday.

The only thing that surprises me is his statement that the ban wave was justified. They did unban a lot of people, so is he saying they unbanned hackers? Or that they did ban innocents, but that was the right thing to do?

3. Default Re: Maple Memo: Addressing the Recent Nova Update

i know I didn't expect much but damn this is amazing awful. Continue to surprise me Nexon.

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Have to wonder how many will want to hold his feet to the flames. Not very respectable with snowflakes like him and Arwoo wanting to control the narrative.

Stuff like this makes one wonder where the thoughts of practical and theoretical user experience comes into play. Theoretical and practical usually don't mix too well. With one you are looking at ideal conditions, and the other you are looking at stuff that is best explained by field testing. Unfortunately someone at NxA seems to still think quantity and quality mean the same thing.

If it was possible, I'd say it's one case where the market/community is fairly vocal what it wants. Pissing off fan sites? Tell me again how that lovely attempt at controlling the dumpster fire known as public relations is again.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to login at all until this mess gets resolved.

6. Default Re: Maple Memo: Addressing the Recent Nova Update

I mean reboot probably wouldn't have been nearly as popular if this drop change was implemented on release.

7. Default Re: Maple Memo: Addressing the Recent Nova Update

This has to be the worst pineapple up Nexon has EVER done. I sincerely hope every single reboot player stops logging in until this is resolved. Don't let them win.