1. Default [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//26463/

2. Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

Well cool soul weapon will finally not appear. An ingame browser sounds cool, I mean it's pointless if you launch MS through steam, or play windowed.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

Achievement system is going to make kill and loot lag exponentially worse.

Hopefully the "better maple" regarding soul weapon window is going to work this time. I'm still waiting for the Maple Reward Points UI and Maple Guide to remember I clicked them off, and the Quest Helpler to remember it was on and maximized. Tune Up promised windows would remember their state, but that didn't seem to work.

I don't know what the news window is supposed to be but I hope it won't bloat and lag the client for nothing.

Putting the Breakthrough event before the Burning event is just plain mean. Not that it matters too much to me: the only character I need to make is Cadena, we won't be allowed to Burn it (not sure we'll be allowed to Breakthough with it), and I've no plans to level it to 200 anyway.

4. Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

And the Step Up event starts 2 weeks after Cadena, yayyyyyy ffs Nexon

5. Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

Just another useless window that you’ll need to close whenever you logon a character. You cannot turn it off, unfortunately...
    Cadena not being eligible for Burning makes sense since it is a new character. It has always been like this.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

I know about Burning.
    Can Cadena be used for Breakthrough, though?

If not, then I see no reason to put the Breakthrough event before the Burning one. I think they were in opposite order in KMS? In the past we in GMS always had burning first, and then it was assumed that you'd use the same character you Burned to Breakthrough.

7. Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

The Breakthrough event was held before Cadena was released in Korea in the first update of Nova.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

I see.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in GMS.

9. Default Re: v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

In the SEA event note it didn't mention that you couldn't use cadena for breakthrough while it menitoned you couldn't for burning, so i think we will be able to use cadena for breakthrough.

10. Default [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

11. Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

From what I can see, the changed boss reward system is present in v190.

Some bosses were changed to “Once a day (any difficulty)/Once a day (easy,

Kishin Shoukan remains unchanged.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

Can you explain how these work?

If I've just done may daily Normal Root Abyss run, do I have
    - four crystals in my ETC inventory, each in its own slot,
    - one stack of four crystals,
    or
    - one crystal that accumulates the meso value of all my boss kills until I sell it?

How long is a crystal's lifetime?
    Can I see which crystal came from which boss and how much I will get when I sell them?
    Can I see how many crystals I've sold already this week?
    When I go talk to the Collector NPC, what choices do I get as to what to do with my crystal(s)?

How unsurprising.
    I always wonder whether the CMs lie to the players, or are lied to by the actual decision makers and developers.

13. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

Problably both , or just doesn't undurstand the message .

14. Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

rip bossing for cubes. That was a good way to make money just throwing boss cubes at random accessories selling whatever double unique lines I got.

15. Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

You will have four crystals in your inventory. They do not stack. If you defeat a Vellum today, you will get a crystal. If you keep the crystal and defeat another Vellum tomorrow, you will get another crystal placed in the next available slot that is empty.

One week.

Yes, you can see from which boss monster it came from by checking the tooltip of the crystal. Talk to the Collector to see in the window how much the crystal is worth. Keep in mind that the value of a crystal depends on which boss monster you've defeated and how many party members have participated.

OrangeMushroom's Blog has a list of the meso values depending which boss monster you've defeated. Seems it is still accurate if I check my image of the Normal Root Abyss crystals.

The Collector has a weekly quota of 60 in Korea. You can keep track of what you've sold but once you logout the shop will be empty again.

You can either keep your crystals and let it expire or sell it to the Collector for meso.

16. Default Re: [Updated] v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update Preview

They should consider increasing boss cubes a bit, or at the very least add occult cubes as boss rewards, like in kms.