Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/d...us-blessing/p1

For those who have not kept up with the game
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2017-10-14 at 05:22 AM.

2. Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Jeez Nexon, I know you like pineappleing over the players, but this is worthy of charges.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

This appeared on the official Discord:

And later on the official stream, in response to multiple "nexin y u do dis" questions in the chat, all he could say was "it was supposed to happen in Tune Up, and it's happening now." No attempt whatsoever to explain why they thought it was a good idea. He did promise, as in the last line of the forum post, that they will continue to collect in-game information to assess what this change really does to Kanna.

I don't know whether to take the CM's behavior as a good sign (Nexon finally letting a CM express his own opinion in public, instead of being a mouthpiece tasked with defending the most questionable decisions), a bad sign (Nexon no longer even tries to pretend to have good reasons for what they do), or neither (Arwoo didn't get permission to say what he said, and may be on his way out).

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

i'm expecting the latter 2 for obvious reasons

5. Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

All they had to do was make it apply to physical damage classes in the same manner and everyone would've been happy.

6. Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Or they could just make it a solo buff again. It was turned to a party buff in JMS, and in my opinion, the class was made in JMS, and since Haku's blessing has not been changed there, so then why change it? This just pineapples over Kanna players.

7. Default Re: [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

JMS is in not the best state right now as far as i know. I doubt they are keeping track on how the new additions to the game are affecting old content and classes when the servers are barely alive. The problem is that, since Kanna is not in KMS, they do not take her into considerationg when balancing their jobs, so in he end when new content is released over servers with Kanna, this causes an unbalance. The buff should have been changed into a seft buff again. but I I guess Nexon recognizing Kanna as a support now and considers she shouldnt be that strong.