Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I heard one of their updates nerfed and gutted much of the gameplay and was nothing more than a social hub game.

2. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I bet many of us that have already left the game were waiting for MS2 to try it out and if it fails to meet what we hoped for put maple finally to rest.

3. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Yup, that rings a bell. I wonder if it's still true. I can't imagine they can make much off of it if there's nothing to Win in a Pay 2 Win game.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I think it's doing better in China than in Korea, which is what gave them the confidence to try publishing it in the West.

Sadly I feel that the juvenile tendencies of players, coupled with Nexon America's reluctance to hire GMs, will result in the game becoming a pretty disgusting place to visit, very quickly.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I'm pumped! This may be what pushes me over the edge to get a new computer :~)

6. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Definitely will try this out finally.

7. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I'm gonna give it a try. Obviously nothing will come close to FFXIV but should still be fun - for a while, at least.

8. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I signed up for this when the announcement hit. I'm excited to give it another shot. It has been a long time since I've delved into the depths of the Maple World.

I just hope I'm not too busy with college to spend at least a little bit of time with it.

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Wait, you’re in college now!?!? That means...you were younger than me when we were both active back in the day!?!?!

Man, this is more funny that the time I guessed Zelkova as being 30 right now.

10. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

No, I'm about to turn 28. I'm getting a late start in college, but it's better late than never. I'm like a week or two older than Zelkova.

11. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Well, I dont feel too bad about going to college late and im younger.

12. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Considering this game has the most life sim features ive seen since mabinogi and maybe FF14... im excited.

Too many mmos have been grind and gear fests with a flashy combat system and not much else. This will be refreshing.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm still hyped for it. I've been a console pleb for many months now so it'll be refreshing to play an MMO again.

14. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I'm really more of a console player when it comes to this style of game but there is a lot about MS2 that I do like. Does anyone know if there is a database site like how MS1 had Hidden Street or something like that?

15. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

https://tria.tv/wiki/wiki/Main_Page ?

16. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I know what class I will create. Once a mage, always a mage. Because knowledge is power (that's why I'm on the way towards a Permanent Head Damage).

Hadriel

17. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Activity on South Perry that isn't a Pikamemnon thread?! What sorcery is this?!

.....So I have a Nexon Korea account and got to play one of the OBTs of the game.

They aimed at recreating pre-Big Bang Maple Story in 3D and they succeeded. Can't say what all the revamps did for the game though.

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

I'd be willing to try this out if they didn't use the ugly ass nexon launcher :(
    I think the game was pretty good when I tried it out during its release, It's a "victim" of hardcore casualization now though.

19. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I was wondering, for those of you that already played the game is the tank ever needed in grinding/raiding or is this like MS1 where all that matters is dps and everyone can just pot spam?
    I like playing tank but if its never used I'll just go for a dps class.