Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

This game is COMPLETE. Heck, it was remembering the old times and still, it has a LOT to show. Is MS1 before the potential stuff and done right.

And it can run even on a potato (with some tweaks)

2. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Well, according to the survey, we still got lot more betas to go. Good news is that Beta testers can join in automatically

3. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

In case you missed it, the next CBT is said to be sometime in July. See this post for more details:*http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/...by-jungsoo-lee

Hadriel

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Not exactly a fan of Nexon just straight up nerfing Epic Quest EXP, because people kept whining about it. From what people are saying apparently the "World Quests" offer very little in terms of rewards and they're there just to be there.

5. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

CBT confirmed for 18th July, invites going out on 9th and 16th July. See: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/...s-on-july-18th

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Wonder how much worse leveling will be with the Epic Quest EXP nerf? Ah, who am I kidding? I won't get in this time either.

7. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

Is a nerf to Epic Quest EXP confirmed?

8. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

That is a colossal mistake.

9. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

First batch of CBT2 invites went out a bit ago. I actually got in this time. :D

Anyone going to buy a Founder's Pack? Wondering if they'll be worth it.
    Last edited by TugboatWilly; 2018-07-09 at 08:48 PM.

10. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

I was auto-invited back as I was in CBT1. I hope you guys who didn't get into CBT1 can get in this time too.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: Global MapleStory 2

You can predownload the client now once again if you haven't. Anyone who managed to get invited is free to do so.