Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Oh pineapple, you telling me it's been over 6 years since this game has ever seen an archer class?

2. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

It has, unless you count Wind Archer as a "new" class (I don't). Wild Hunter came out before Mercedes, with Big Bang, and none of the non-KMS classes are archers.

3. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Goddamn, that's ridiculous.

4. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Jeez another INT character effect. How many classes just give INT and nothing special like 1/3 of the magicians?

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

I think everyone gave up on waiting for a new archer class years ago.

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

The new archer will come out before Wind Breaker would be able to walk with hurricane.
    Or both won't happen who knows.

7. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

I honestly believe they can't design a "new" archer weapon and that hinders them, that or they can't figure out how to make a non hurricane archer.

8. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

I mean, Marksman doesn't use Hurricane. And honestly, Ayame could have been an archer if JMS decided to make her a class.

9. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

From what I see, I honestly think they probably could've just reskinned Illium as an archer instead of making him a mage, they could easily just turn all his lances and orbs into arrows and stuff.Plus, it's not like there's no precedent for magic archers in MMOs.

I remember one MMO, Cabal Online, had a crystal wielding "Force Archer" that materialized an Astral Bow. Lore wise it was a mage, but it was basically a normal archer.

10. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

World map for Asylum, which is linked to Savage Terminal.

New music for Asylum:

KMST 1.2.054 - 7/27
    Bgm47/AsylumAmbience
    Bgm47/Asylum
    Bgm47/CrystalAcademia
    Bgm47/DeathOfAsylum
    Bgm47/DeathOfAsylumChoir
    Bgm47/DeathOfAsylumChoirExtended
    Bgm47/IlliumRebirth
    Bgm48/gloryWing

11. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Why do the A and Y have accent marks?

12. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

That's an interesting question. Perhaps they're pronunciation keys? (although, there is Korean underneath the English as well)

13. Lead Ball

So as far as I've figured it would appear javelin has better range and logic(?) than LR?
    Although I am not entirely sure, maybe I am wrong and the lt/rb2 are the bounce ranges.
    Man that's crazy if it's 500 per bounce.
    Nvm I was looking at the 1st job one, why would they nerf it throughout the job advs wtp.

But it would appear the bounce logic is like NW's bats which is pretty cool, really not sure if it's 50 range though.
    Probably the only skill I truly like is the javelin, it's actually a pretty cool twist to CL.

14. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Not sure what those accents mean specifically but the Korean 아쉴롬 isn't pronounced like 'asylum', it's more like 'asheelum'.
    Last edited by HighOnMushrooms; 2017-07-27 at 09:44 PM.

15. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

This new summon is called God in latin(or at least Portuguese and Spanish)
    https://orangemushroom.files.wordpre...effect-fly.gif

This new class will be like Kinesis, strong but complex to play and use a lot of skills, people will drop fast since they want a simple class that use only 1 skill¯\_(ツ)_/¯(and they also want with high Dmg!!)

16. Lead Ball

This class is actually very straight forward.

During bossing, all there's to do is to spam Javelin+Orb like Mech's Missle+Homing, use Longinus asap as well.
    Pay attention to crystal charge so you could use mortal swing and harmony link whenever.
    Decent utility with the hypers which could give you god mode for around 10~12 seconds.

I'd say you are most likely to use 3~6 keybinds (excluding buffs and summons) at most times.

The hardest part is to position the ball, as if you miss you may lose vital damage (debuff stacks) and quite a bit of damage actually, I actually really don't like the ball as it feels forced af.

17. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Would you happen to know the weapon multiplier for magic guantlets? Im assuming its 1.2 but Id like to know for sure!

18. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

So a new patch came in Test server
    https://orangemushroom.net/2017/08/0...-achievements/

So this new achievement seens cool, but i can see the game becoming 100%laggy, everything you will do will get recorded, hope i can get a new pc or i won't be able to play the game anymore(100 milions monster? man...)

I wonder if the game will turn to the old event hall that lagged a lot of people since it will be checking a lot more of stuff in your account.

19. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Well it's kind of understandable why they haven't made that many bowman classes. There's only one real way to use a bow and Mercedes had to dip into martial arts and even straight up magic to pad out her skillbook. Wild Hunter had to use some machinery. (It makes sense and fits the technological theme of the Resistance, though.)

But 6 years since a single one came out? Wow.

It might be possible they'll release a Nova Bowman however, considering they're now revisiting the subgroup and there's one class type missing from it.....

20. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

They're missing a Nova Mage and a Nova Archer. Illium is of a difference race, and I think it's more likely they'll release more of them. They gave Illium one of these skills:

레이스 오브 갓
    레프 고대신의 힘을 빌려 강력한 힘을 갖는다.
    Required Level: 200
    1MP 100 소비, 60초 동안 데미지 10% 증가\n재사용 대기시간 120초
    The 60 second, 120 second cooldown, 10% damage faction buff level 200 hyper, noticeably absent from most factionless classes (the 10% buff is worked into other hyper skills for them), and even AB, Kaiser, and Cadena, who are all Nova.

On the other hand, Illium job ID is 152xx, and they haven't released any more members for the other 5 digit job ID classes, like Zero, Beast Tamer, and Kinesis.

I finally got around to actually making one, and my best guess would be 1.2.