Page 51 of 292 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5827
  1. Default

Nice eye-wear, btw!

offtopic-1000th post

2. Default

Most difficult fight I had in some time, tons of health and superbly difficult!

Happy I can finally add it to my daily routine, even if it's pretty pathetic.

3. Default

Question: Why did you kill it twice?

I killed a level 38 miniboss! Its name was Deo!

4. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

At Bucket: how much damage does Lantanica do with his unavoidable boat attack to your Night Lord?

I'm so use to soloing him on my Bishop, that I forget that invincible and elemental resistance makes me unaware of what bosses can really do damage wise.

5. Default

^High 38XX. Maybe over 3.9 depending on level/etc.

Anyway..

Captain Latanica :

Second I did entirely with my level 8 blast for laughs. Well, and I used HH on it. It appears to actually do 200k, as it removed about 10% of it's life bar. Hm.

Also kind of funny, both of my screenshots are on the exact same frame of caps death, and he is in the exact same spot.

Pianus :

Note to self : Don't use HH standing right in front of a bomb. Blew myself up.

Dropped barrage 20 which a friend who was also hunting Pianus happened to need, so yay that I guess.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Second Pap soloed. Used a Grilled Cheese to time it. I can kill in right under 30 minutes (~27-28 minutes) at my level. WTB Demoliton 30 and Super Transform pl0x.

Spoiler

No equipment drops, but the leftover of the 2x card applied to Pap is always a nice thing to have.

And how fail is THIS? Was the 2nd Latanica for the day.

7. Default

killed some dodos in hopes of time fragments, was quite disappointed in the end:

Spoiler

then there were two ergoth solos but I only screenshotted one of them.. the first one was so godawful I wanted to rip my hair out fighting it.. when I first started, every 2 hits or so the statues would dispel my advanced homing and I'd kill the summons I was using as a guard (which was only like 2 monsters at that point).. then I got sealed every few seconds and ergoth decided to be a bastard using his weapon attack block after every few hits.. >_____>

the second one was wonderful.

Spoiler

8. Default

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I don't normally screen shot my bosses but here you go. A boss you all know and love so dearly.

Spoiler

Yep.

9. Default

Test it on a fresh Blue Mushmom, which has exactly 200k HP. It works!

Why do I feel like Mario? o.O

ROFLMFAO!!!

Sorry, just had to do that xD

Just for the record, I try to finish all my fishies with HH + PG so I can actually see the drops instead of having a few hiding behind the wall.

10. Default

How do you actually kill with HH like that? Hit it with PG THEN HH?

Blue Mushmom :

I tried HH then PG but it obviously didn't work. D:

Gunboss :

not really a boss but..

11. Default

Then how the fk did you kill BMM with what apparently looks like without a weapon? >_> (psst, that means you finished used HH within the last .8 seconds)

And yes you are going to take damage.

As for doing HH + PG combo on bigger fish, you better do it really fast because those bosses have a natural HP regen. If you let them regen some HP before you can PG, you'll still have to hit them a few times.

12. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

Zak

1 pap

13. Default

Pap solos #19, #20, and #21. One went horribly wrong due to a statistically unlikely chain of bad events leading up to 2nd body touching me instantly...
    Spoiler

14. Default

Few BF kills, from a couple days ago.

Glad I can finally kill BF again easily. (Since its very dangerous to fight BF on my BM ever since they "fixed" BF.)

Spoiler

Oh, in case your wondering, my friend misscass (<3) helped me level on that one SS)
    Last edited by jwolfrush1; 2009-06-02 at 02:43 PM.

15. Default

@wolfrush, I smell hacks

16. Default

Is that sarcasm?

Why do you say that?