1. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Been too busy to post the last few days of Papu. Today's Paps ended with a game crash 25% into the first one and a pomegranatetiest-drops-ever duo with a friend. C'est la vie.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Eh Dan, it sucked when there's nothing but pots coming out of Pap in our battle today. Bleh, if anything good dropped, it would be all yours anyways xD

Saved KFT (tried to do this FelixTM/jwolfrush1-style. I think I failed :( ) :

Drops: Nothing, nothing, and nothing out of 18 kills. Old Fox is stingy like Pap =\

3. Default

Mmm, finally another good drop. 2 Brandish30's and 2 Hurricane30's in over 170 personal Pap kills. Lol

4. Default

Spoiler

My bossing abilities > Chuck Norris.

EDIT: Next one I soloed got a Cape MDEF scroll. :(

More soloes + Scroll :(
    Last edited by Acim; 2008-09-26 at 01:46 PM.

5. Default

Hi Xenos. xD

More King Clang

Some people solo Pap. I solo Clang. Because Im pro liek dat.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Eh, forgot to take SS's for these boss wars, but:

- Killed around 6-7 Old Foxes today, AND FINALLY GOT MY FIRST DROP: CAPE INT 60%!!!!

- Just had a Pap duo with a fellow F/P friend of mines, Ash (Melphira). Went well, but no drops. =(

7. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Oh, I forgot to take SS of it, but I totally raped a Mano today with my lvl 19 noob. It was a super exciting moment and I got my lovely rainbow shell. Yesterday, on my priest, I took out King Clang in every channel and got 3 overall int 60 scrolls. Pretty good for 10 min of work.

8. Default

...And I did that twice and only got one Cape MDEF scroll. :(

9. Default

Boss hunting from last night + this morning:

9 Bigfoots, 2 Paps, Old Fox, King Sage Cat & Eliza slayings

We also killed 2 Anegos (w/ a guildmate NL) and cleaned the Snowman out from Nath (got about 9-10 of them). Drops from area bosses were 60% Cape INT (Old Fox) and 60% Pole Arm att (Eliza). MagicTM has a problem with stealing my blue messages, so if any are missing, he's the reason. F4

And if anyone didn't know yet, King Sage Cat's spawning map has been changed. He now spawns on Goblin Forest 1, not 2. Proof:

King Sage Cat now spawns on Goblin Forest 1

10. Default

Pap
    Spoiler

Anego:
    Spoiler

Crow:
    Spoiler

Pianus:
    Spoiler

BigFoot:
    Spoiler

11. Default

Finally got the chance to save CWK from Bigfoot! F2! (my friend lynn showed me how to get there LOL)

Last edited by jwolfrush1; 2008-09-27 at 10:52 PM.

12. Default

Felix, iirc, Master Goblin spawns in both forests. o.o

13. Default

I'm back, This zak was really a peach alot of def ups compared to the other solos. Took me 11apples, 1hr 49mins drops werent to good but got a buddy TT + bove avg helm.

14. Default

King Clang Solos >_>

Pretty meaningless except for the less snapshot I got<3

OH EM GEE

And this one deserves a different spoiler.

Spoiler
    Last edited by GMSInfighter; 2008-09-28 at 12:26 PM.

15. Default

Nah, I'm quite positive it was always only Goblin Forest 2. But just recently, we have not been able to find any in Goblin Forest 2 - they're all in GF 1 now. We would have found them in GF 1 before (unless we're really unlucky?), since we hunt King Sage Cat all the time.

---

Boss hunting from last night + this afternoon:

3 Bigfoots, 1 Anego, 2 Paps, 2 Blue Mushmoms, King Sage Cat slaying, 1 Bigfoot, 5 Headless Horsemans

We also killed 5 more Headless Horseman last night (forget to SS all), 2 Old Foxes and 1 Tae Roon (lots of people hunting them, so I didn't bother to SS those). The King Sage Cat summon messages not displayed were cut off because they didn't all fit in the text box. Lol

Weee

16. Default

Nope, I found it in both maps just the other day.
    Didn't take any SSes of the king sage cats but here are a few of some bosses I killed in that same trip.

17. Default

Has it always been this way? We hunt King Sage Cat quite often, and always check through all the channels (usually two loops). We've been checking both maps, and haven't found any in GF 2 lately (when we always used to get our big mass slayings of them there). What is this madness :(? It's obvious from the first SS of us encountering one in GF 1 that we definitely didn't know they spawned there. It's crazy odds that we never once found one there, and now it's seemingly the other way around.

~_~ *mind fizzle*

18. Default

Zakum...

and an Anego

19. Default

Lol Xiris. You got part of the debate Isaac and I were having. XD

BTW guys...please use spoilers. D: This thread is so image heavy that spoilers would be very, VERY nice. :X