1. Default [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//22516/

2. Default Re: v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Hmm, our Wondroid items have different stats from the official CMS ones, plus we have a second set of them.

CMS event page for comparison

This patch is pretty underwhelming, but hey, at least we get meso market.

3. Default [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

4. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

The Beyond update will be called Override in GMS.

There's also the pre-registration gifts such as the rings and a retweet event.
    Also, this medal is quite nice.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

"Override"? Why do they have to change perfectly good names?

And another retweet event? After the current failure? Or are you referring to the gifts for the current one, that are already coded in?

6. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Another retweet event yes. I do not know the contents of the retweet boxes.

(Don't mind the time limited date)

GMS likes to be unique. MapleSEA is leaving it as Beyond, but their localization has always been closer to KMS lately.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Interesting.
    Considering these are the exact same milestones as the Re:ZERO reweet event, I'm guessing the Re:ZERO one was some kind of a test run.
    I wonder whether they'll still go through with it.

And the name change is silly because it detracts from the hype. Everybody who is on a break while waiting for "Beyond" to drop in GMS, will not realize "Override" is it.

8. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Holy pomegranate, the glittering heart has a level 120 level req with 9 slots. The basic one is level 50 with 5 slots.

The Wondroid badge still sucks though, the two are also level 50 and level 120, but they don't have any slots, so unless it's a special exception, they can't be potentialed.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Isn't there a flag that says whether the item can have potential despite not having slots?

I wonder how difficult the glittering heart is to get. Would be really nice to be able to get a 3rd tier permanent heart without spending hundreds of dollars.

10. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Not that I've seen, only the opposite tag, I figured the SS ring might have it if it did, but there's nothing. I assume the exceptions are like, hard coded server side or something.

Oh, I just realized the Glimmering Mechanical Heart set is account tradeable forever, and not just once. They have decent stats and they're level 120, so third tier, minus the badge, of course, so I'd highly recommend them as mule training equips.

Oh, from what I can tell with the CMS update info, the Wondroid coins drop, so this seems to be another instance of drop gear wins. But the event seems widely inconsistent among the three servers, like the CMS version does not get the Glimmering Mechanical Heart set that GMS and TMS do, but its heart has the same stats as the TMS version (20 all stats, 2atk/matk), but it's level is reduced to 33, rather than 120 as in GMS and TMS, and it appears to be time limited, the Mechanical Heart set is also level 33, rather than 50 as in GMS and presumably TMS, but I don't know for sure.

On a less min-max-y, analytical note, I'd really like the steampunk set, but the shop only provides a 30-day set. Here's hoping to some permanent ones in the Cash Shop, hopefully not random. It doesn't start for another two weeks, so there's still time.

11. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Wow, an account tradable heart with 11 slots? Holy pineapple.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

The heart is only tradeable once.

The (Glimmering) Mechanical Heart Set, which, confusingly, does not include the Heart equip at all (it's badge, pendant, belt, and shoulder) is the tradeable gear.

(pictures from Spadow's Twitter)

13. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes

Oh.. bleh still tradable once guess I'll try find 10% scrolls to burn on it. Kinda read heart set and assumed it included the heart.

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Getting thse for sure.

15. Default Re: [Updated] v.185 – MapleStory X Re:ZERO Patch Notes