IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Cash Shop Update for May 11

Pay2Win medals in Reboot. Beautiful.

And just for a bit of extra greed, all the Re:ZERO boxes are heavily diluted with normal Maple stuff. Even the hairstyles. If you want Re:ZERO stuff you'll need to pay and pray a whole lot.

Edit: Following the talk on the subreddit and the forums, I see too many people saying that selling the boxes (with medals) for NX in Reboot wouldn't be pay2win if the meso price were lowered to about 40m (same NX:meso ratio as for cubes).
    This is the same kind of logic some people used back when Reboot was created, to justify the meso sacks being sold for NX. Remember? "The bags give so little meso that anybody buying them would just be a fool, not a pay2winner".

So I predict that Nexon will "listen to the people" (a.k.a remove the goat) by lowering the meso price some. Whales, damage whores, and hardcore weeaboos would still be fleeced of all the NX they can generate, and the precedent will be set for selling just about any power for NX as long as a meso option is also available. Cubes for NX, for those who don't have time to meso farm? Sure, coming right up.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2017-05-10 at 04:47 AM.

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Update for May 11

One of these things is not like the others

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Update for May 11

Oh. em. gee. Nexon listened, what a surprise. It's a bit better than expected, I'll have to admit.

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

would be a nice thing to get...nearly impossible to get though, for sure.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

Listened very oddly, I must say. What Rebooters wanted was for the medals to be affordable in meso, and not available for NX. What they got was no way to get the medals at all. I wonder whether Nexon did that on purpose, to deter people from complaining in the future.

I understand that they didn't want to remove the NX option in Reboot, so they decided to just neuter the box. But now nobody will buy the NX box there except possibly the biggest Re:ZERO fans who absolutely have to have the chairs. In fact, I don't see anybody buying the meso box either, as it's still 3x as costly as it "should" be (per Nexon's own 1:10 ratio as evidenced by cube prices) but now contains nothing worthwhile (except, again, to Re:ZERO fanatics).

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Yeah, seens nexon only listen the part they want to listen .

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Funny part is, they could have gone a step further.
    Now that the boxes give no gameplay advantage, there's no requirement to sell them for meso at all.
    Just like the Surprise Boxes, they can be NX-only.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Update for May 11

It's basically just a more expensive Conjurer's Cache now, 200 NX more for the bonus of getting Re:Zero items, for what that's worth.

Are Conjurer's Caches even popular?

10. Default [Updated] Cash Shop Update for May 11

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [Updated] Cash Shop Update for May 11

Notify grabbed the update too early.
    Here's what was changed:

I guess this is what's holding up the maintenance? They need to create a new patch file with the new "box fragment" item?

And don't they understand that paying for Unique Potential Scrolls or Onyx Apples is also pay2win?

What the <bleep> are they doing, and why?

12. Default Re: [Updated] Cash Shop Update for May 11

They already have them in the data. What concerns me is that it says "you may randomly receive", where as in JMS it was 1~3 guaranteed, I believe. They had Power Elixirs, Spell Traces, same as us, though they had Gelts instead of Apples, but the rest of the reward items were Re:Zero related CS equip coupons, androids, and a chair. I guess they figured they'd sell more if you can get Unique Pot scrolls instead of things actually related to the crossover?

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: [Updated] Cash Shop Update for May 11

So they had this exchange set up all along, but forgot to tell us until after we were done fighting to remove the medals?
    smh
    What is going on over there?

14. Default Re: [Updated] Cash Shop Update for May 11

Money is everything.