1. Default China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

Recently a new law has been enforced in China which forces game companies to publicly reveal information regarding item probabilities.

Chart

A friend of mine was so kind to translate the information that is accessible on the official website of CMS. The webpage itself also contains a list of which specific items it contains.
    Do note that this applies to the Chinese version of the game!

Source: http://act.mxd.sdo.com/Project/170420public/
    Last edited by Spadow; 2017-05-07 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Fixed the typos in the chart

2. Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

:thinking: And what does Rare, Epic, and Unique mean in the Nebulite section? I understand that CMS sorta have a different nebulite system but don't they have 4 types of ranks?

3. Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

Hey look, proof that black cubes are good for tier ups. Even after looking at the chart it all seems to fit. .6% to tier up to legendary with red cubes, no wonder I've only done it like 3 times.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

This is for CMS. GMS is probably different, though I can't say in which direction.

5. Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

Considering how many updates we get that come from CMS I wouldn't say it's completely out of the question that we have the same rates.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

Wow, very cool to see it, i guess it's similar to the KMS, since the rate shows 1.4% for black cube to tier up unique to legendary, which seens too low, people using like 20 can tier up, so i would sugest 5~8% in GMS(to tier uniq to legend).

Edit: Or maybe evne 40 cubes, still a 2,5% chance to tier up, higher than here.

7. Default Re: China's publicly disclosed information on item probabilities

That's a typo. Should be 4.8% and 2% respectively.