Been a long time since we did these.
The purpose of this round will be to find out how drop rate works in parties.
However, we need as much data as possible for all configurations, in order to establish the baseline and individual multipliers, so don't refrain from posting just because, "I'm just running solo with my Big Spider, nothing interesting about that." All data is useful.
For parties, we want
- normal party runs (2+ people going in and everyone attacking)
- mule party runs (2+ people going in, only one person attacking)
- "forgotten" party runs (1+ people going in, but they're in a party with people outside the map. This can be accomplished by inviting someone who's outside to your existing or one-man party after you've gone into the map)
1. Run DIPQ and count how many Sweetheart Chocos and Lovely Valentine's Day Boxes you loot.
2. Post, for each run:
- Whether you are in Reboot or not.
- How many people in the party, which ones are in the map, and which ones are attacking.
- Detailed list of drop enhancements of each person in the party (i.e. don't just say "I have 240% drop" but break it down to familiar, buff, equips, inner ability, and skills. Part of the purpose of these tests is to tell how all those things combine).
- How many Sweetheart Chocos and Valentine's Boxes each person in the party looted.
1. Take care to loot all chocos
2. Don't count the bonus stage.
3. If the horse in stage 2 spawns mobs, either deduct the items they drop (if you can) or don't post data for the run.
4. If you throw up due to a combo orb, don't post your Sweetheart Choco data for that run.
5. Make a single post in this thread, and edit it every day with new data, rather than adding more replies.
Thank you, and let's get this party started!