1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default "If you support our nation's president, don't play our game, fuck off! :)"

I like how they were so upset that they misspelled "fascist" in addition to their misuse of the word.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: "If you support our nation's president, don't play our game, pineapple off! :)"

3. Default Re: "If you support our nation's president, don't play our game, pineapple off! :)"

Good laughs were had, thanks for reminding me why I never joined that ridiculous forum.
    >the few people that went against the rhetoric were immediately banned and shamed for pages
    >all those people calling them "facists"
    Not to mention, it has been categorically proven that pandering to those people does NOT make a successful game, every single indie dev that has ever tried has experienced firsthand the hard truth that SJWS AND MILITANT FEMINISTS DO NOT BUY VIDEO GAMES. EVEN IF THEY POSIT THAT THEY WILL, THEY DO NOT. For proof you have only look to Brianna Wu's awful game; that guy is a "feminist" icon for some reason, and based on the statements of support it should have made him a billionaire even knowing how terrible it looked and played, but it did so badly that after a week it had a peak playerbase of 2-3 people on steam.
    8 more years of this, every day I wake up and am thankful that I didn't kill myself just so I can watch the absolutely delicious butthurt unfold, trolling has rolled over into the real world and it is amazing, I can't even imagine how far the world will have burnt to the ground by this time next year but I'm looking forward to observing every last second of it.

4. Default Re: "If you support our nation's president, don't play our game, pineapple off! :)"

Holy pomegranate Neogaf is a joke - as Flonne said, literally anyone with the "wrong opinion" was shamed and banned. What the pineapple kind of board is this?

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: "If you support our nation's president, don't play our game, pineapple off! :)"

It's so sad to see this kind of people actually exists, those who just buy a game to support someone else's political opinion, calling them brave and pomegranate/supporting them (which is mind baffling but whatever I guess you can get paid to talk pomegranate on twitter), without checking the game's merit and afterwards circle jerk about its niche concept.
    What kind of retarded logic is this even like omfg I literally can't.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

it's been that way for a good couple of years pal.

and well if they want to support the game for the creator's political opinion, not my money not my problem.

7. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

it's truly a bold strategy to intentionally piss off roughly half of your market for the sake of ingratiating the other. we'll see if it pays off

Looking at the reviews on steam, and the approval ratings applied to the reviews themselves... yikes, what a bad idea shooting their mouth off these devs had.