1. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//20418/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

Good on them for giving the option to disable the world record nonsense. That said, however:

-Why is there no compensation or extension for the play V rewards glitches literally everyone was experiencing a few days ago? And on two different occasions?

-Why have I not gotten compensated for the Double V packs not giving me my cubes when the shop was first released? Of course, everyone who bought them and they immediately expired are being compensated, but not myself who bought them early on.

-No word on Commerci STILL being glitched and not appearing in the mirror? Or not being able to access Commerci if you leave before you complete your pre-quests for trade routes?

-Zakum will still randomly steal entries from me when I speak to the NPC and request to enter. I click to enter, nothing happens, and it counts as an entry. Incredibly frustrating. No word on this at all from Nexon.

-The game still suffers from debilitating lag on a nightly basis, most notably right after reset (7PM EST).

I'm sure there's more, but those are some of the big ones off the top of my head. How hard can it really be to get these things addressed?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

Regarding the Zakum entries: this happens when someone else is running on your channel. Or possibly when all instances are occupied. Either way, in order to avoid it, you should try to run on a less-busy channel (if you use boss tele, always change to another channel after you get there) and less busy times (not during 2x).

4. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

Maybe this patch will fix my [A] DEX % (3%) that only gives 1%. not fixed, thanks nexon, good to know my ticket was useless.

Also great QOL changes.. no case sensitive node searches, disabling notifications.
    Last edited by fodjgngf; 2017-01-26 at 12:42 PM.

5. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - January 26, 2017

If it's any consolation, it seems the compensation cubes disappear even for the people who do get them.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/...the_vshop_bug/