1. Default [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//20449/

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

This couldn't have waited until AFTER the reset? Especially since Nexon thought the UTC servers were a good idea.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

This. At the very least put a scrolling notice on top of the game's screen. I only found out in time because I saw all the empty spots in FM.

Watch them not fix the lag.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

I wonder if people will get AGAIN the glich in character, i mean i tought they fix it but people getting fix again seens like they are just putting a ban aid in this glich.. worst is more and more people will eventually get to 50 their nodes, imagine at Beyonde uptate, maybe triple or 4x more people will have lv50 nodes.
    I didn't see the maintence either, the message on the top would help more too, lost daliyes again .

5. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

Great... my Tuesday hot day box... worked late then rushed home only to find this. There goes my doubled hot day box.

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

Well at least I'll be able to do hungry muto without lag once.. lol

7. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

Doesn't the hot week event run in a different time? Shouldnt your box be there and you'd be able to open it despite the server's time?

8. Default [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

9. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

Hot days are still in PST, so you're safe.

10. Default Re: Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

Well, too late, had to rush to go to work early in the morning and didn't check posts here until now so... fml then.

Hadriel

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - January 24, 2017

To top it all off, they didn't even fix it right.

What they did was delete all the disassembled node data from the database. But they did not stop the game from saving all future disassembled node data.

On the plus side, this "fix" is better than the last one, of (presumably) increasing the buffer size. At least this one shows they know the problem is the node data. Hopefully, they didn't patch the code just because this was an emergency maintenance (I kind of wonder what whale got stuck, to merit this treatment; last time they made everyone wait until the scheduled maintenance), and they will put in a fix whenever the servers are patched next.