1. Default [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//20185/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

Wuht

3. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

The Arcane Power UI gauge will now correctly read Arcane Power instead of Arcane Force.

For what purpose

4. Default [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

5. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

Ok these popups are so pineappleING annoying. Why do they show up I'm not pineappleing participating and I don't give a pineapple if someones used potions.

6. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

I can't even access the event shop because of the stupid Event Hall lag God damn it Nexon, don't you ever learn from your mistakes?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

Because Nexon.
    It's horrible in MYBCKN, I can't imagine what it's like in more populated worlds.

Of course not.

Also, the Play V event is bugged. It stopped registering portal entries (Bounty Hunter and Inferno Den) at midnight UTC. Today ends in 2 hours so that's 3 boxes lost. If they don't fix this in 4 days, nobody is getting that 12-star AbsoLabs weapon.

8. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

How can Nexon neglect all the bugs that affect Beast Tamer's 5th job but care about things as stupid as a chair making people appear to float?

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

At least they are doing something to bugs
    But sadly, there may be more people reporting the bug with the chair than beast tammers, since there aren't many of em, they may think it's not a priority.

@SaptaZatpa
    Well i hoped they at least fixed the player v reward, and of course no extension may be made :f3
    I already gave up on event hell hope they move the shop event, the last events they had the coin shop in places like henesys and leafre, hope this one goes too.

10. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

PSA: Gollux still makes you lose exp. A guildie lost his exp today.

11. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

To be fair they didn't fix my DEX % nebulite or Evan link skill.

12. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Game Update - January 18, 2017

Forget this, They did fix the freaking skills. I can use decent skills, common skills and Mana Overload. Most likely it was CMS that made the fix and NexAm imported it over without even realizing it. Now the problem is not having enough node slots lol

It is laughable how while other companies like LoL try to optimize their game as much as they can to allow it to run in any kind of computer, NexAm doesn't give a damn and actually seems to let bugs through to repel players that cannot afford great computers. Lag from quest count text on screen, Maple Admin lagging the heck out of Event hall and now the records thing spawning every 5 seconds and causing lag.

A player with a toaster is less likely to buy NX maybe?