Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Well the Common Hero skill, the fusion which is 2 skills and the return command.

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I totally forgot that job divisions got their own common skill. Well guess what? Beast Tamer belong to no branch so watch her get none, just as she cannot share NX with anyone.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Can she share with other Beast Tamers? like kinesis and zero?
    Well i guess she can get the heros new one maybe? do Beast Tamers have a lv200 hyper skill?

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

No she doesn't have a lvl 200 hyper, and I don't have a second BT to test the other thing

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

She can. But Regardless, Beast Tamer just...I don't even know. If she could move with furious strikes it would make her somewhat playable. As it stands she's just so bad.. come on Nexon, allow her to use all her animals and get sp for each one each level up.

6. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

I think she need a major revamp, like hayato and kanna and jett got, but jett need better scaling and the revamp TMS got, she's horrible atm compared to other jobs, at least now hayato can scale as good or better than kanna.
    I agree with @SwordStalker, at least making the furious strike moving, would make she better at bossing, i wonder how she scale with the same amount of stats as other jobs.

7. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

She cannot ever dream of being an attacker at any boss that demands you to dodge skills, and whats more ridiculous is that as a buffer, she doesnt even need to do a simgle thing as almost all her buffs are permanent auras. Its like Nexon was trying to endorse mule services when they created the job, which is stupid.

Do you guys think Nexon will ever allow changing jobs outside of the adventurer branch? Why is it not a thing yet? if anything, its an oportunity for Nexon to make money out of it. They can sell the coupon in the CS and they would eventually get more money from people crafting new weapons after switching.

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I know this post should not be in this thread, but anyway MSEA is getting Lacheln and Lucid today. This is the last subconsciousness of Lucid after you defeat her, in English posted in advance on MSEA FB, because they know us well that we could never down Lucid.

https://www.facebook.com/MapleSEA/vi...57909848905612

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Unless they allow Explorers to change outside of their sub branch (Bishop to NL for example) then I don't see it happening. The only job I can see them doing it for is the Demon class.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, because they don't know how to do it.

Did you know that if you buy a "preleveled" character coupon in Cash Shop, you don't actually get a level 50/100/150 character?
    Rather, you get a level 1 character, and an experience potion that can get you to 50/100/150, one level at a time.
    There are also many classes you can't buy a preleveled coupon for at all.
    You know why?
    Because Nexon doesn't know how to create a non-beginner character that isn't glitched to high heaven. So they tell you to drink that exp potion and take your job advancements at the proper junctions. And there are many classes you can't even buy a coupon for, because they have other required tutorial/story quests that would make for a very messed up character if skipped.

Do you remember Ultimate Explorers?
    They were adventurers that could be created if you had a level 120 Cygnus Knight, and were level 50 right off the bat. They lacked the inventory expansions that normal Explorers got as part of their first and second job advancements, and they lacked HP or MP that they would have gotten if they'd maxed the relevant skills at a lower level.
    I don't remember whether Nexon ever fixed them. But obviously they learned their lesson and don't allow creation of characters at a level higher than 1, anymore.

When you job-change, you're effectively creating a high-level character of whatever class you changed to. With adventurers you can do that because they all have the same storyline (except for Cannoneers and DB's, and I hear there are glitches when changing to/from those classes), so your character's "personal history" is appropriate for the destination class. But if you tried to change a high-level Beast Tamer into, say, a Kinesis, it would be missing the entire story quest line and might not even be able to go back and do it from the beginning because it would be on the wrong side of the portal that it never unlocked.

So yeah. Considering how technically messy an open job change would be, and how easy it is to just level a new character, I think it's safe to say that completely open job change will never be a thing.

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Looks like a new KMST patch dropped and they've made changes from what we last saw.

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Skills adjusted, Hard Lucid added, coin shop implented.

GT'd Patch Notes:
    Spoiler

Hard Lucid Rewards:
    Spoiler

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Spoiler

14. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

@Ironical
    What's her hp now? look at the summons, they seens to have more hp than eve cvell

15. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I think she got 10 trillion hp per bar base on the time and damage total is about 200 trillion hp

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That QoL change. Now we won't have to fear of our Combo Training stacks dropping off during the channeling.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

https://orangemushroom.net/2016/12/2...skill-changes/

Thank you Max.

Aran now has a 5th that won't be depended on Maha.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Oh dang, Vulcan Punch was basically doubled in terms of hits dealt.

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

O my. That boss battle is so perfectly suited to the ridiculous 5th job skills there are.

Ironically the best skill tree for beast tamer at any boss is probably the cat mode. No weird rushing, 2 or so buffs only, easy attacking.