Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

More evidence that points to it being Orca: the teaser site has an updated description for the Arcana patch that says "A secret spirits' forest, a mysterious adventure".

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Hey I'm the one that suggested she being Orchid

BTW I havent made my way through Arcane River yet, but do they ever explain what it actually is? why are there towns, civilizations, flora and fauna in a place that shouldn't have existed before Alicia (world tree) died?

3. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I certainly remember, that all mobs in Arcane River are Erdas forcibly pulled from Arcane River by Black Mage, so it's possible, that his expirements with Erda Flow and merging worlds are the cause of this all.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

The first town is the past of other ''Maple worlds'' that hapenned in the past, you can see part of the cityes and places in Maple world.
    Lachenl was created by the ex-commander lucid, i wonder if she also created all these people, make me wonder how powerfull she really is .
    We will see the new place in KMS soon, what exactaly it is, remember of Tera Forest, with trees and a ''slowed'' climax, and a main tree.

5. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I posted this in the previous thread regarding the Erdas if it answers your question.

Spoiler

6. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I read that but It doesn't explain why areas like Vanishing journey and Chuchu Island would form. If they simply said "these are areas from another dimension, trapped within the stream or Erda being sucked out by the Black Mage" that would be enough.

To be honest they should have switched doors for this update and made door of present lead to the Goddess' room and Door to the past lead to the Arcane River.

7. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

There was some changes to 5th job skills in the KMS data: http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...age=2&no=35683

Left is the older skill data from KMST last week, the right is the current KMS data. Some of the changes that I looked into:

Decent HS was nerfed to 22% EXP and 13% drop rate at max level.

Bowmaster's Afterimage Shot was buffed from 2 to 3 lines, passive effect now activates after 12 attacks instead of 15. I'm not sure how this skill works, but if it works how I think it does, with Arrow Blaster that's practically 100% up time. (Speaking of Arrow Blaster, LF>the Arrow Blaster installation bug to be fixed in KMS if it's not already fixed and for them to push it to GMS...)

Marksman's skill was decreased from 1200% to 1000%.

Adventurer Archer's Evolve skill had its cooldown decreased from 120 seconds to 108 seconds. Does it still turn Marksman's Freezer into a flaming Phoenix? Who knows.

Cannoneer's ICBM initial attack was changed from 1000% x 10 to 3000% x 5. Cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.

Night Lord's skill's attack lines was increased from 2 to 4.

Phantom's skill was increased from 1000% to 2000%, cooldown increased from 8 sec to 15 sec.

Xenon got some new damage attack (800% x 3 up to 10 times?) while their skill is active, it now consumes even more MP (600 MP per second) and the cooldown was increased from 155 sec to 175 sec.

8. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Some good changes i guess, before the marksman skill lv1 was increasing 50%more damage in it's duration, so it's a ok nerf, i guess.
    I wonder what other changes can happen until this hits KMS oficial server.
    Some NL sayed their new skill is trash, i wonder if they will make it slower to pass the map.

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Found a video showing how rigged the new floors of Dojo are. This DrK is capable to deal 1~2b damage per line outside Dojo by the way.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Man, Dojo really doesn't want to be beaten by anyone other than the omega whales. Doing 10% of your normal damage must be so much fun

11. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

How many more times are they going to fiddle around with Dojo I wonder lolz.

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

You don't need to clear dojo, what matters is how far you get, how fast and how good you do compared to the other players. Right now people are clearing dojo in GMS in around 5 mins so...

I wish they had used the Masteria Grandmasters instead of the dark cygnus knights for this expansion.

13. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

At least now dojo seens with more variable and need more skill overal, instead the today's generaly punch bag.

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

They probably forgot they existed

15. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I wonder when we get this patch, will non-kms classes get new skills? Will they even be any good? Will the Shimada Heart skill ever get nerfed?

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Presumably, as with the first 5th job update, the overseas teams (JMS/CMS/SEA/GMS) would make sure to give the non-KMS classes new skills of their own.
    Whether those skills would be any good is anyone's guess.
    Then again, it seems the KMS class skills are also a random assortment of widely varying usefulness.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Maybe we can speculate at what they'll end up giving those classes, cause obviously it isn't a revamp.

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

You can bet Beast Tamer will get another skill that has a 5 second cast delay, making her even more inmobile and with a weird hitbox so it is easy to miss.

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Well if you think about it.. Evan technically got 4 skills from beyond alone.. perhaps beast tamer will get 4.. one for each mode?

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Beast tamer got 4 skills from V, but they are all chained together so they really unconfortable to use and make her pretty inmobile. Ekka is a screen-wide attack, Fort deals high damage in a short area, Lai rushes has a longer range but deals less dmg and Arby sets a tree that reduces damage recieved by the party.

As for Evan, I thought the only linked skill Mir and Evan can pull together now is imperial breath. so that would be 2 new skills?