Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

What does this mean?

2. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Before revamp
    Level 20: Consumes 300 MP. For up to 12 enemies in range that are taking damage over time, cause them to instantly take the remaining damage over time at once and an additional 750% damage 3 times. The additional attack’s final damage is increased by 15% for every second the enemy was taking damage over time. Afterwards, the explosion causes up to 10 nearby enemies to receive the damage over time that the initial enemies were inflicted with. Cooldown: 8 seconds. Passive effect: when attacking, there is a 50% chance to inflict enemies with a DoT, dealing 280% damage every second for 8 seconds.

After Revamp (Changes)
    For up to 12 enemies in range that are taking damage over time, cause them to instantly take 25% of the remaining damage over time at once and additional 825% damage 5 times.
    The additional attack’s final damage is increased by 15% for every second the enemy was taking damage over time for up to 5 enemies.
    Passive effect: when attacking, there is a 50% chance to inflict enemies with a DoT, dealing 310% damage every second for 8 seconds.

Let's hope my translation doesn't fail me :<

KMST description.
    Spoiler

3. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I see “boss damage+40%” “buff duration+40%” “critical damage+20%”in the MapleUnion system.......good news for luminious in KMS

4. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I see. It sounded much worse from the previous description listed so I was just a little bit concerned.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Any idea on how the new card system will work?
    And who could that be in the 4th area of arcane river? i just wonder, if it could be a new class....

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

That's definitely Orka considering she went to Guwaru and asked for the true power of her spirit (of darkness) at the end of Black Heaven and the new area looks like some spirit world bullpomegranate, heck even the name is sort of suspicious.

Did anyone notice the tentacle tree though LOL.

Why else would nexon have Orka in the login screen duh, plus that long ass hair in the trailer fits hers.

I'm expecting Guwaru and Orka to return, FRANCIS TOO PLS (joke), probably as helpers or something considering the further we go into the river the stronger the "darkness" will get as we're approaching the black mage, it would make sense to ask help from them or something.

This is stupid, but I sort of wish Will would return as the boss in Arcana and fight us or something, nigga ain't dead.

7. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I had the same thought about the world selection screen.

To be honest Maplestory doesnt need any more jobs, but Orchid is the only new one I want / would accept, because there are lots of background and foreshadowing to it, totally contrary to Blaster, which I like skillwise but came out of nowhre storywise.

PD: Ice Lightning got Spark Plasma and HEro got Pseudo-Ragnarok from Golden Sun

8. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I kinda hope so too, considering we still need 1 more boss to complete arcane shade set. He was listed in the "active commanders" list in one of past conferences too.

9. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I like how this set of 5th job skills focuses on the other aspect of the classes. Like Lightning for the i/l and posion for f/p. Still the whole idea of v-matrix is dumb...just make it a normal job. The v-matrix can be here but just change it.

10. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

If it was like another job it wouldn't be special like it's.
    And i'm liking how the 5job is turning out, there are still balances on these new skills, cannoer skill wasn't OP as it's today on the first release, so let's see what new skill is OP.

11. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I actually really like the V Matrix. If 5th job was like jobs 1-4, there would be a finite amount of skill points that could be earned on the way to 250. Then, if they wanted to add more skills, they would have to do something like raise the level cap and put in 6th job or just add Super-Hyper Skills. Personally, I feel the V Matrix is way more compelling content than Hyper Skills, which are just "get to x level, press button," while the V Matrix involves a new kind of progression that can be expanded over and over again without needing to add a new system. Yes, it's grindy, but so is pretty much everything else in Maple. That's part of why I enjoy it!

12. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

This is one of my favourite new skills! Really tempted to start training my DS haha.
    Spoiler

13. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

That is so rad.

14. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

May I know where did you see this?

15. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

https://youtu.be/WhZzUCNVChY?t=62

16. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Could anyone post a link to a video of the new Hero's skill? Combo Deathfault I believe its called. I cannot find it on youtube and I cannot use other sites like Daum.

17. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

How's this one?

18. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

I feel like they nerfed heroes with the 9->5 hits. At least their 2nd 5th job skill looks cool and not that...sword on the first one.

19. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Oh, so they haven't forgotten about Omega Sector. That's good to know.

20. Default Re: Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase

Well i would say they made up for the visually lackluster Burning soul blade with this one. Thanks