Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

It's me? Or... maybe a boss rematch is comming up with the last area?

2. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Are you one-hitting that pomegranate

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I think this girl is powerfull, i mean she affect her surrounds by just walking, maybe she's a transcendent? I mean this is Arcane River so maybe she's one of the past that survived? Maybe there still transcendent even after so much time in Arcane River.
    She can be connected to the nature overall or maybe light, since seens to be more light than life?
    Seens that Arkarium got his body back too?, i guess he still a very important commander to the Black Mage.

4. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Were Arkarium, Hilla, or Von Leon ever confirmed to actually be dead/in limbo/etc. though? They all keep on showing up unharmed. Most recently at the end of the Zero storyline.

5. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

I think they use the same excuse: "Their soul is bound to the Black Mage therefore their body can't die."

I'm also pretty disappointed, since not only most theories were shattered, but there is still no info and we are to expect a huge dry spell, like it was this autumn.

6. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Arkarium was badly injured when Damien awakened with transcendental powers causing Arkarium to transfer its life force from his human form to his snake companoin. In the ending sequence of Arcana, however, you can see that the Black Mage has restored Arkarium's human form.
    Will is alive but nobody knows where he is. Hilla is alive, she was last seen talking to the Black Mage in the Heroes of Maple blockbuster.

7. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Does Arcana have daily quests for arcane symbols?

8. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Im quite sad it isnt Orchid. It would have made way more sense for Arcana to be the forest where she got to see Uwaru and recover her Dark Spirit powers. Not pomegranatety Ellin forest that noone use. They keep adding stuff to the lore :s

Also im pretty sure thats either a Kritias revamp or the castle actually teleports. Cause wasnt the fundation a Spell circle for something? I remember I saw it on MSlore. Would be stupid to be on Minar forest instead of the door of present. Tho Kritias is seen from Minar forest and Temple of time too. Could be conected somehow.

"The Cygnus Knights receive word that a mysterious castle has been seen floating in the sky near Minar Forest. Upon investigation, it is revealed that the castle is the castle of Kritias, a land that had mysteriously vanished when they defied the Black Mage. It is revealed that the Black Mage had stored the city in time, returning it only now to use the city itself as a giant spell circle for an unknown spell."

9. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Some more insight on the mysterious girl from the questline (http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...e&no=1203899):

-It was a day when the wind was still quiet.
    -But at that time, I felt a bitter energy somewhere. It's calm but powerful ...
    -The tree of the forest, the grass, the rock ... Everything has disappeared and was reborn as something different.
    -... just by touching the energy of that stranger.
    -I just walked by. It was a moment. It's just a forest ...
    -I think there was another task along the way, but I can not remember it well.

It seems like the girl excessive control of Erda just by touching it. Maybe, she has something to do with Chu Chu Island, since all its residents were "reborn as something different". Also, perhaps she cannot control it like Midas' golden touch, and the only way she can prevent doing bad things is staying dormant, hence "Only silence can free me."

10. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Just because she has 2 forms doesnt mean she cannot be Orchid. Remember Orchid was nothing more than a spirit wandering the world before she met the White Mage and he gave her and Lotus a body. This could be Orchid's original form, the one she had before she turned into a spirit the first time.

But yes, the theory of she being Orchid lost strength. She seems related to the Black Mage, maybe someone that can threaten his plans or the Chosen one that Lucid mistakes you for. She might be part of a new set of transcendants alongside with Cygnus, meant to replace the old ones and keep the world in balance, the successor of the White Mage.

11. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

It doesn't make any sense, she doesn't even have purple eyes, Orchid wasn't a human, why would she want to become one if she already was one? Why would she become a spirit then? I remember she beying one spirt that split into two since it was bored, then it became two humans, she can be the other person in hood. It can be another new person, i still don't know why would Orca/Orchid be at such place, unless if it's temporary. Maybe to meet the Black Mage that kind made Lotus die? I don't remember the first spirt beying a fairy, i remember beying a dark evil one.

12. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

We don't know how Orchid looked like or even what she was before she turned into a spirit, She didn't want to become human but to regain her powers as as spirit of Darkness (which could relate her to the Black Mage even more). I'm just saying tbat can still be Orchid, but chances are lower now.

13. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Wasn't she and Lotus one spirit, i mean before they even met the White Mage? Also you say she didn't want to become human, but she kind wanted(mostly have two feets and feel things).
    Didn't she already had the power of Spirit of Darkness?; wasn't each of em having half of the power? So now she have all of it, but she need time and preparation maybe. She could have be in this place, but i don't think she can control light like this new girl.

14. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

I keep forgetting to ask but I saw in one of the KMST patch notes that Arcane Symbols size when dropped is increased, so does anyone have a current KMS patch Arcane Symbol drop for comparison?

Last edited by fodjgngf; 2017-02-14 at 04:48 PM.

15. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

I hope thats true. With current events I always keep pet loot off and im prolly missing tons of symbols. That would be great.

16. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Arcane Symbols don't have an increased image size. I don't recall reading this in a patch note.

17. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

It was nodestones that they increased the size of, which is what we have already.

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

The size for symbols hasn't changed 100%.

19. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Bleh.. thats a shame.. sometimes I can't even see the symbols drop cause they get shrouded in meso sacks or event garbage.

20. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

They are pretty noticeable and their drop are like the classic scrolls.