Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

So 6 arcane slots now. I though they would make old symbols go to lv20-25 before adding new symbols. That way you keep Vanishing/Chuchu Alive.

I guess next step is going to be 230-235 and the last one (of the 6 slots) 240-245? So Black mage could be a 250 boss? Crazy

Those maps look sexy to grind on Evan

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Vanishing/Chu Chu remain alive because there are new people leveling to 200 and 210 all the time.
    There's a limit to how long you can force people to do dailies in an area that they've outleveled, especially with the drop and exp penalties.

3. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Yeah I guess youre right. But I was planning stacking a 2nd symbol after main one is 15, to save those extra haha. I guess no point now

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Hey anyone can help me know what are those two areas that this guy try so much to fill?

5. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

One O'clock position: Exp (Roughly gives 9.75%)
    Ten O'clock position: Crit dmg (Roughly 19%)
    Watch Kobe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6DIrT5kxXA&t=2m50s

6. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Critical Damage and EXP rate.

EDIT: Didn't see yo72's reply.

Arcana is incomplete in the test server as you cannot progress any further into the forest to find out who the hooded person is.
    Next week once the patch file goes up, we'll know.

7. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Hah.. here I thought you'd be replacing a symbol, no heres 3 more symbol slots! Sure hope its easy like Chu Chu and not dumb like Lachelein. Area looks cool, need more areas like Vanishing Journey.

8. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Keep saying thats Orchid. Everything fits, the spiritish monsters and NPC reminds me of the Orchid's Dream Bunny. This could be the place where she went after Black Haven.

9. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Is Or... wait... but the hair color... isn't that Francis?
    I can see it... Francis goes with Orca to that forest and then.... his inner self awakes.

10. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

I love tales of rejects that finally find strength to prove the world and themselves they are not failures, so i'm all in for this being Francis and a puppeteer job lol

I still think this is Orchid though.

11. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

What if...she's the lovechild of Orchid and Francis? Dundundun

12. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

And Cruz sounds like a fusion of Orca and Francis... Also for some reason insoya speculated that this person is a fusion of Aria and Suu, characters with tragic endings, as Arcane River is a fusion of worlds.

13. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

What if Orchid came here because this is where she was born? Maybe she's planning on making an army, or looking for a way to rebirth Lotus.

14. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Arcana really is a mysterious forest as the identity of the hooded person remains unknown. To be continued.

15. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

A mysterious person? So who is the hooded person? Is it still unknow? i mean nothing in the files?
    Also can anyone dig with me, what is up with her eyes? I mean they remember me the symbol in Luminous skills/staff...

16. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Last edited by aslemn; 2020-04-11 at 07:08 AM.

17. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

inb4 Black Mage's daughter. The chances of it being Orca is low since it is likely to be a new character. I checked the data. There was no significant difference compared to the KMST version.

"At the end of Arcane River, you'll find the Black Mage". - At the end of Arcana, this is shown. The real hideout of the Black Mage...
    The castle reminds me of Trueffet, the levitating castle in Kritias. It is shown in the world map, but I don't think it was ever accessible, right? I know it was connected to the Black Mage, but if I bring up the world map of Kritias, I see they both have this "blue jewel" below, so it has to be Trueffet.

18. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Man Black Mage can be named Palkia, with such amount of space distortion, i excpet this jewel thing with a turrent, be some kind of portal to the whole castle he stole, just think one as big or more than Hekaton, i guess we will finnaly have a better Kritias(maybe a better Hekaton with the new skeleton system? also a continuation of the story, or maybe what happened).

19. Default Re: "Beyond" - 5th job second skill set

Here's the whole animated sequence.

20. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Yeah... pineapple the old 360 AF areas.
    This is some legit fine ass pomegranate 7,3B in 26 minutes, 4k mobs killed, 1.5x+2x+(90% burning but the old areas had around the same anyway) no HS.