Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default 5job GMS discussion

So i was whiling to create this discussion for the incomming GMS patch v179 and maybe for the 5job ver2 as well, so everyone hyped for it?

2. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Now that Beyond is being tested, I am~

Not that they're needed or a big whoop but still waiting for Explorers' title changes. Cardinal / Archbishop pls.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I hope none of the skills come gliched like the mercedes came gliched, i guess all will be good in GMS, seeying how chew chew island is already comming with Namless town.
    I wonder if hackers will be able to do the pre-quest to go to Arcane river .

4. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

It's been over 24 hrs now. I'm sure someone advanced by now. any updates or bugs?

5. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Arrow rain disconnects you for the hack reason if it gets to insane (it lags you HEAVILY).

6. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Haven't had an issue with that. I've went Chaos Zakum and Lotus and it sometimes gives me insane FPS skips due to the sheer amount of lines but it hasn't disconnected me at all.

7. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Every time I have it active with it hitting 8+ mobs and Magic Arrows on it just lags out everything.
    Last edited by fodjgngf; 2016-12-18 at 12:27 PM.

8. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Arrow Rain also lags me a ton in KMS if it hits a large amount of monsters xP

9. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Lol "Putting alot of effort into GMS' exclusive jobs" my ass. Beast Tamer 5th job is screwed, common job skills don't work with scepters, decent skills are bugged and keep asking you to "choose the right animal to use the skill", even if you are beast-less, and enhancing nodes mix skills from all beasts so getting nodes that enhance the skills you want is twice as hard.

Also Champ Charge is too weird. its like mixing 4 skills with different purposes in a macro but if you'd find one of the 4 usefull in a certain situation you are obligated to go through the other 3 aswell.

10. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

So it didn't help her at all?

11. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

If I'm reading this description right, they made her worse.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm so glad Blaster's Rocket Punch 5th job skill works with all abilities. The wording on the skill made it seem like I had to use abilities that used ammo to get the full benefit out of it. It also made Cannon Overdrive suddenly become not garbage.

13. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Buccaneer spirit bomb working as intended so far. But my damage is awful enough that I can't reasonably kill anything for the stupid quest to get the arcana force anything.

14. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Having a ton of fun with the Wind Archer skill. Would recommend.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I really wish Hero's 5th job skill was a proper installed summon, like Platter and Kishin and Monkey Militia and any number of other installed summons other classes get in 3rd and 4th jobs.

I don't get the point of installing the sword and then having it jump back to me as soon as I move far enough away to attack different monsters than it is attacking. Might as well have just kept it as a moving summon / buff.

On the other hand, I am loving Rope Lift (the "decent Kaiser/AB grapple"). As a low-mobility class, I've craved that for soooo long!

16. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Outside of Maha's dependability, this new skill is sufficient with me. Now I wanna try it out with a boss and get Weapon Aura.

17. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

So you get all decent skills now when advancing to 5th Job?

Too lazy to do it on shadower in Yellonde, although I could probably finally solo CRA with 5th job

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, the only skill you get when advancing is your class-specific skill.
    All the other skills, including decent ones, need to be found from nodestones or crafted from node shards (that you get from disassembling nodes).

19. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Really enjoying 5th job, nice amount of steady progression as I level my cores and my arcane symbol, having fun with it.

Really digging Burning Soul Blade, very large amount of burst damage when ya want it, kicks ass.

20. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Is it supossed to be that much of a pot burning and feel like the Lionheart Castle's first installment all again?

It's absolutely fine to finally not 1hitKO everything and feel the challenge on killing mobs and the adrenaline rush to not die on each touch, but I think I'm having too much trouble for almost completing the whole first questline and not leveling up even once, on 2x exp. Yes it's above level 200 content, but still; haven't got any more Cores or Arcane Symbols to see a progression at all, on 2x drop... I think it feels a bit 'funded' players sided and was expecting it to be smoother for any player. Could it be cause I'm a Bishop and don't have an attacking 5th job skill?

Also don't see Benediction recovering myself. : <

Edit: It could be I just suck.
    Last edited by Yorckie; 2016-12-19 at 11:08 AM.