Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Well they are giving free cubes so i guess for them is already good, i mean free money basically, they should give more stuff for people that been stuck for more time tought (like 22nd).

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

So they're aware people "have been unable to log in for a few weeks" but giving that pitiful compensation?

On the other hand, people who had the kind of drop rate and/or meso to have been able to open thousands of nodes already and have high-level arcane symbols (which were also speculated to cause the issue), will probably have no trouble catching up again - if they even fell behind at all.

What I find more offensive than the meagre compensation is the fact that they're not holding an unscheduled maintenance for this. Though it is nice that they're letting us know a few days ahead of time that a fix is coming. It's very very rare that they do; usually we only know what's being fixed when the maintenance notice goes up.

3. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Ive been stuck for a week and already lost over 200 chuhu island symbols and over 100 vanishing ones. I couldnt even try lachelein. 3 pineappleing cubes will do nothing to my gear. They should have gave out something like lv5 symbols to compensate at least. No this pomegranatety stuff. 100 coins? When you get 60 everyday just from boxes. Jesus

4. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Glad Nexon is still so out of touch with players that they think this is viable compensation.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Hey, at least it's not power elixirs and spell traces.

Also, I am intensely curious as to why it took them so long to figure it out.
    Is it because nobody was actually looking at it until last week?
    Is it because they were trying, but failing, and needed that info from users-who-know-too-much to clue them in?
    I guess we'll never know.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2017-01-10 at 03:55 AM.

6. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I'm sure you don't 100% feel this way yourself, but it's exactly this mentality (especially among the Nexon apologists on the official forums) that lets them keep getting away with absolutely horrid compensation like this. Absolutely inexcusable.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Nah, the Nexon apologists are more like, "They don't have to compensate at all! In fact, they don't have to fix bugs at all! Or run the game! You should be grateful they're providing us with this wonderful game completely for free!"

TBH it was clear from the start that there would not be suitable compensation. The most one could optimistically hope for from Nexon is extending (or replacing) expired NX items. But I guess even that is too much work for them.

I just hope they fix the bug right.

8. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

They prolly got enough info from that reddit guy that pointed out the overload on data thanks to nodes.

Tho Im pretty sure we wont get back to game this week. I doubt they will fix it with a maintenance.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

They announced that they will.
    If the bug is indeed what that redditor said, then it's fairly easy to fix in a maintenance. Doesn't even require a client patch, only a server update. Does, however, require a database cleanup, which can take a few hours. (But it's better to do said database cleanup in a separate maintenance, rather than lock up the database for hours while trying to install and test a game update).

10. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Haha I told you, they just reworded the message to "we trying out best to fix the issue on 12th maintenance" from "the issue should be fixed on 12th", also they deleted the compensation list.

Who wanna bet that I will be stuck after maintenance?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

I guess it's better that they realized their supposed fix isn't perfect, before installing it. Gives them a couple more days to get it right.
    Hopefully they'll be able to implement the complete solution by Thursday. As I said, it should not be that difficult.

12. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I'm just hoping they create an item that gives you the arcane symbols you've missed.