IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

So it's possible to get all of them on any class?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yes.
    But the number of V Matrix slots you have is quite small, and depends on your level. If you're 207 as your profile says, you'll have 5 slots. You probably won't have room for all the decent skills plus your class skill plus whatever damage boosting nodes you want to use.

3. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Ok I'm tracking.

I don't play that character anymore :< CYMK is just too dead. Almost 200 in reboot. I guess I won't get any of them until I'm 21Xish.

4. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

For your information, you start out with four core slots and every six levels after lvl 200 gives you one core slot.

5. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I've been busy with RL stuff,only today I got chance to play my BT again.

You know what is funny? That Champ Charge, her 5th job skill, would be a perfectly fine skill if you could use every finish attack separatedly from the others. Like I said each one of them acts like an individual skill with different purpose: Ekka's is a wide area ultimate, Fort's is an inmobile high dmg one, Lai rushes monsters forward and Arby sets an uglier version of Kana's Sakura tree. For whatever reason Nexon thought it would be best if bond together, but with a lower cooldown and eliminating the attacks before the finishing blows it would actually improve her gameplay.

As for boosting Nodes, like I said, they mix skills from all animals so it is harder to find a combination of nodes that max the skills you want, specially if you focuz on only one Beast like I do (Bear) or if you play Cat which has 90% buffs that get no boosts. At the same time they seem to qualify all of her skills as 4th job because they only increase 2% on everything.

Edit: I jhust remembered one last thing, and probably the worse, boost nodes improve Pawn Swipe, but not Furious Strikes (the follow up with hammers) which is her main attacking skill...

6. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

So I've got my Lumi to 5th job. Starting node was Door of Truth/Gate of Light, and my first pick-up node was DCO. Am I friggin lucky or what? And... gosh the mobs here hurt, like AMG and HoH times. Must they do this to us...? It's not pleasant when latency is not at its best. Thankfully Lumis are tanks, and with a Jr. Boogie familiar they're next to invincible.

The 5th job maps are... plain annoying. So difficult to get to the upper platforms, and not all maps have portals to ferry you to the top.

I really, really resent the range changes to Lumi. The significantly reduced teleport range as well as attack range of Reflection makes bossing and even grinding much more difficult than before, having to be well within enemy attack range and being unable to teleport away to safety. Very very displeased with this change.

This Gate of Light skill is really useful, be it for luring, very large area/half-map-wide attack for general grinding (best if you can 1HKO) etc. Free damage once per Equilibrium, why not? Best thing is, it's pretty!

Now... to get DSI, DSE, DAB/Mana Overload...

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2016-12-24 at 05:08 AM.

7. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

So far the story of arcane river and chu chu (how could Nexon America mistranslate Chew Chew for Chu chu) island seems... bad.

Spoiler

8. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I did manage to test marksman skill, and honestly it's good, the damage is surpinsily good, the big cool down make it not that good to level up, and better to focus on your main skills, good in case you get in trouble or just do some damage with no worryes, the only good to level up overal is that you get more arrows and more damage beying invencible, still better just to hold points for the new 5job skill that came out in KMST, it's much better in damage and to level up is better than the first 5job skill.

Edit: i did also get 5job in a corsair in EMS, and geez the skill lag, whenver i hit like more than 3 maybe , the cannoer skill is the same, once it hit multiple monsters the FPS drops a lot, i wonder if this will continue like this, then the 5job might not be the success people were expecting...anyone experienced this type of lag?

9. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Yeah very often.

10. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

The FPS drop I believe is tied to a CPU bottleneck. This used to be extremely irritating for a Luminous because of how Reflection works - the bounce mechanics particularly. Even now with a 4 GHz CPU, my client will lag when killing many monsters in 1 hit for kill-monster quests.

Says something about the Nexon and their coding abilities. Then again, this game is built on ancient technology...

Hadriel

11. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

This actually happens to me on my Beast Tamer all the time. Furious strikes, there is always this lagspike that only gets worse the more monsters I kill at the same time anywhere. Doing DIPQ to farm boxes is really a pain on her while my other characters, Hero and Jett, have no problem.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Honestly, there wasn't this lag spike before the v patch, specially quests with mobs, it can lag a ton sometimes.
    I wonder what causes this lag, would it be the coding? the internet conection of the server? the pc of the servers?

13. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

One thing to ask, did anybody notice that they re-buffed/un-nerfed the rare item drop rates on Elite monsters? I'm getting stamps, cubes, cubic blades, even soul enchanters more often now.

Hadriel

14. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

New 5th job skills are out in Korea.

Zero's Joint Attack.

Demon Avenger's Blood Feast. I'm liking this skill. You can hold the key to charge it while jumping and attacking with other skills.

15. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

And meanwhile people with maxed nodes (lv25) gets stuck and cant log their chars. Yes I am one of them.

16. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Yeah.. I feel you man. I can't login after the game crashed and had to be closed trying to enter easy magnus. I probably won't be able to do the magnificent soul event this Saturday so rip potential meso.

17. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I believe the main culprit is the soul weapon. Once you charge it to 1000/1000, it stops lagging. At least it does for me.

18. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Wait, this is seriously a thing? If you have ANY level 25 nodes you're locked out of the game right now? What the pineapple would even cause that? >_>

19. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I don't know if that is the cause, but there really is something causing people to be locked out of the game. It would not be leveliong a node to lvl 25 though, but reaching max level with a V skill.

20. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Sucks to be me then, cause I did that and had no issues, I even disconnected/crashed the same way the day prior and was able to log back in inside the magnus simulator entrance room.