1. Default Re: Potential season 3 of Code Geass in 2017

I'm excited about this but it has to be done right, because R2 ended so perfectly.

2. Default Re: Potential season 3 of Code Geass in 2017

Pretty sure it's not potential, I think it was confirmed about a week ago.
    I feel like that trainwreck of a second season was only watchable as a comedy, and that anything they can release now can only improve upon it. At least after all this time people will finally accept the truth that that was Lelouch at the end on the wagon and he isn't dead. It was forshadowed so hard I don't know how anyone could have thought it anyway given how the geass and more importantly the codes work.

3. Default Re: Potential season 3 of Code Geass in 2017

Yeah, they confirmed it was coming with a recent expo or something like that, but didn't indicate on whether or not it was a new season or just a movie, so it could be either at this point.

I honestly didn't think R2 was that bad. It had a few issues but I rather liked it. Lelouch being alive to me seemed obvious but then I went online after watching it and apparently a lot of people thought he wasn't, and I'm not really sure why. I thought the whole point of the ending was to imply that Lelouch stole Charles' Code and as a result didn't really die from the results of the Zero Requiem.

4. Default Re: Potential season 3 of Code Geass in 2017

Yeah I actually liked R2 too, I didn't think it was as bad as people made it out to be, and I'm also agreeance this better be good or it's going to flat out ruin the entire franchise. He pretty much was Jesus and it wrapped everything up so poetically.