2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Holiday Events: 12/7 – 12/27

An interesting thing to note is that the Shining Santa Boxes give unlimited V coins.

Last year they started out that way, too, and were then changed to have a limit (I can't remember the exact number) AND give Rudolph's Red Noses instead of the 2-coin, 3-coin, and 5-coin options. So basically those noses, which are, of course, one to a slot, and untradeable (so require extra confirmation to drop) became the most common outcome of the boxes, and very very annoying. Still later, they reduced the nose frequency.

I assume it's just a matter of time until a coin limit is reinstated on these boxes.

3. Default Re: Holiday Events: 12/7 – 12/27

I think it was reduced to 60 or 90. Either way they let this slip again for the second time? Or maybe it's intentional cause there aren't many ways to really get V coins unless you make a new character which I'm not doing.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

I seriously doubt it's intentional. I don't think we've had unlimited coins from boxes in years. Even if there are no other ways to get coins, Nexon wants you grinding your daily allowance every single day instead of just getting what you wanted in a day and then going on vacation.
    It's just Nexon's usual overwriting of GMS code changes whenever we get a big KMS patch.

5. Default Re: Holiday Events: 12/7 – 12/27

Still.. I find it nice cause there really isn't much that gives coins besides boxes.

Is the Scuba Diving Chair broken or does it just take hours to get any depth..?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

I agree, it's very nice.
    I hope they'll give it the MapleWatch treatment, and allow it to remain as it is so that everyone can benefit, instead of only the "early abusers".

I think I saw a post complaining that it's broken, but I can't remember where.

7. Default Re: Holiday Events: 12/7 – 12/27

Well as far as I know the shop gets a "season 2" after the 5th job patch. So potential shop limit reset?

Found this out but you can't see your own Scuba Diving chair depth but everyone else can.
    Last edited by fodjgngf; 2016-12-08 at 07:52 AM.

8. Default [Updated] New Holiday Events Added! 12/7 – 1/4