Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

You're so close!

What do you think changed from November 17th, to November 30th, with an immediate termination on December 6th? Why isn't the live stream still there?

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

What a stupid puzzle. It's not "immediate" if it's 6 days later.

But yeah we saw them hiring his replacement 10 days ago.

What could have allegedly happened on the 17th stream that would make it a necessity to move out of the state of california?

What indeed could have happened between 17 Nov and 30 Nov? Only the game going down for the update comes to mind.

3. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

And if you look now there is also a "Community manager" AND an associate. I don't have time stamps tho.
    EDIT: It was immediate based on the decision he made.

4. Trump minus th money

And if you can help us out with your riddle, would you mind telling us when the VOD was deleted. And if it was removed by Nexon or by Twitch. We'll be needing that assistance since none of us watched the stream.

5. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

It was removed by Nexon shortly after it posting, I assumed people watched it but it was filmed at his remote location with a lot of tech issues

6. Trump minus th money

Taking a wild shot in the dark and saying that he held a stream on the official MapleStory twitch channel on a day slotted for a preview stream and did nothing but just talk on cam. And this was bad because he accessed it from an insecure location and because it was a waste of time and resources.

Still doesn't explain why it took so long for him to get canned so I guess I have to take another wild shot in the dark.

Management probably was pissed that he didn't get someone else to cover the stream for him or at the very least just cancel/postpone it.

And then preview streams featuring baldy happened on the 30th and dec 5, and michael was upset and wanted to be part of the show and that pissed them off so they got rid of him

did any of my spray-and-pray hit any marks?

7. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

I feel as though this method will leave people liable too

8. Trump minus th money

just a single yes or no to the post overall will suffice really because I have nothing else in my guessing inventory.

9. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

No, none of it was correct

10. Trump minus th money

Re-reading this thread, the general consensus on both sides of whatever "argument" there is seems to be that none of whatever clusterpineapple happened ever would have happened if Michael didn't have his family troubles.

Now I'm going to rewatch the stream he put up yesterday.
    Last edited by xparasite9; 2016-12-13 at 11:13 PM. Reason: grammar

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

It was as early as the week of Nov. 7th (prob. Monday or Tuesday) when I was looking for stuff to say on the Q3 report thread and it was the same time I noticed the MS2 job opening. I was gonna mention that they were hiring an Associate Community Manager for MapleStory and say something like "Take that as you will," but decided against that because I didn't want to stir up any drama and because it wasn't relevant to Nexon in Q3 as a whole. I was also going to mention that he hadn't done any regular Maple streams after early October so I was thinking whether I should add maybe he is being fired for poor job performance (I didn't know he moved back up to Washington when I was thinking this).

The non-Associate CM jobs are for other games not for Nexon America's PC games (Nexon M and Big Huge Games, respectively) btw.

And according to my Google Chrome history, I watched the Nov. 17th stream again on Nov. 24th, so it was available at least a week after the stream.

Not sure what the stream on Nov. 17th has much to do with all of this and I don't really understand why it was deleted. Yeah he didn't go on the test server and he mentioned it was because "they were doing updates" or w/e which I was suspicious of, but it was better than the catastrophe with CM Saygo and the blue pot for pp and "That's a crummy shame" guy.

All of this leads me thinking to:
    He was either fired or "quit" sometime in October and November and was given a contract to work remotely until they found a replacement which then they would fire him officially, hence the job opening. (He did mention it was supposed to be temporary.) And then how he responded to someone's inquiry last week is how we ended up with a fired CM--which I imagine may be a question or something in regards to the catastrophe stream and he responded in a way that someone didn't like.

PS. I use family issues as an excuse to get out of doing something I don't want to do and don't want to be questioned about it. Lol. Is that what you're alluding to when you say he lied about why he moved back up to Washington? He did mention that he didn't really like California in the AMAA stream.

12. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

Nah, the people who I want to know, they figured it out so honestly I'd rather just leave it at that. The November 17th stream is important though

EDIT: Sorry I know it seems like I dont have answers to your inquiries but at this time Nexon is watching this thread like a hawk and if I slip up this time, people will get fired

13. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

and this matters and is is bad.... why? especially since it doesn't smudge the most important thing to you:
    echoing this basically

and that any cm trying to do the latter will be persecuted immediately

14. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

They are my friends

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If you care about your friends' jobs so much, why risk them at all?
    Why is it so important to you that the community realize KThxBaiNao was not the hero they took him for? Or that Nexon is not a capricious monster?

16. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

Principle?

17. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

It's not like I'm doing this behind their back, they aren't exactly happy with what he's said either

18. Trump minus th money

Using "family issues" as an excuse like that is a major violation of trust. If that's what he did then that's a really pomegranatety thing and any employer would be justified in telling him to get his ass back to SoCal or lose his job.

19. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

The Nov. 17th stream isn't related to what happened at all. It isn't saved because I forgot to save it as a highlight and Twitch deletes Past Broadcasts after 14 days.
    I streamed the website, because we weren't able to get the test client set up in time for me (and I believe I said that during the stream). I didn't stream on the 30th, because they were worried about technical issues with the test client, and not being able to help me remotely.

Anything KhainiWest heard is purely speculation. The reason for my termination was kept between HR, OneLetter, SavageAce, another Sr. Producer, and myself. Nobody outside of us knows.
    http://puu.sh/sPxVK/8665c6c179.png

EDIT: Also, I moved back up to Washington on Nov. 1st, and was with my parents for that month because of the family issues I moved up here for.

EDIT 2: MapleFreak26 hit the nail on the head with "He was either fired or "quit" sometime in October and November and was given a contract to work remotely until they found a replacement which then they would fire him officially, hence the job opening. " I officially resigned and signed my new contract with Nexon on November 1st.

20. Default Re: KThxBaiNao No longer with Nexon

You kind of verified what happened in that post, I'd quit while you're ahead dude, but I guess I'm a hypocrite in that regard