3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

People are speculating that's the price we pay for Nexon's slip with the MapleWatch event.
    (Recall that it gave out a lot of permanent NX outfits. It was supposed to be one character per account, but was bugged and could be done on all characters. Nexon chose not to block that (after so many early birds got the rewards on multiple characters), and pretended that it was meant to be that way all along.)

Personally I think it's because Nexon wants us to buy pets and clothes for our "new main" - the character the V events require us to create and level to 200 and 5th job. (Although their own "share" gifts might undermine that plan)

I have to say I hate that aspect of this patch. They give us 5th job to open up the game for level 200+ characters who've had no real reason to level up for years - and then they force us to make a whole new character and level it to 200 and 5th job, and very little time to do it (especially with the added missions), so we will actually not get to play our mains for a while yet.
    (Yes, I know we're not getting 5th job yet, but the pre-events should still have been geared towards veteran characters too, not just new ones).

4. Default Re: v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

Only took 10 years to get an auction house, nice nice.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Hey the Patch notes are showing stuff , and looks nice too! But is there anything missing tought? Im not too tuned with events that come from KMS.

6. Default Re: v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

Same old Christmas events, farm enjoyable winters for drop and exp coupons. Maybe get the vengeful ring if it lets you pot it?

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

time to farm coupons I'll likely never use

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

I wonder whether I will still be unable to get drop coupons on my main.
    It's been like that since the first time we had these winter coupons in the boxes. I can get plenty of the attack and exp buffs, but not a single drop buff.
    Fortunately my mules don't suffer from the same issue, and the coupons are tradeable. Still a really weird bug and I'm a bit curious as to whether whatever caused it is still there.

9. Default Re: v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

Yay, drop restrictions on Hmag have been released. Solo and got coins and capes.

@SaptaZapta - I think it's a level thing.. While farming last year I got nothing but EXP and Drop coupons on characters sub 200.

10. Default [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

11. Default Re: [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

I like how they reorganized the worlds on the title screen to actually show the server alliances.

12. Default Re: [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

Still can't redeem blaster weapons with Cra or empress pieces. Can anyone use the auction house? All it does is disconnect me and say I'm already logged in.

13. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

I hate how by doing so they made it so when you use arrow keys to select it jumps all over the place.

14. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

So far I haven't experienced any troubles using the auction house. I even placed a few items for sale.

15. Default Re: [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

client lag appears slightly less. (that is lags involving the program on your computer, not the server). my pointer now moves smoothly instead of jumping

new UI is very fiddly and trigger boxes/ radii are very small, so you have to be very accurate with your pointer to work the new UI especially with adjusting the chat box.

have yet to try out the rest of the stuff, don't know where anything is yet

the logout button is now renamed change character

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

No mention of it but big skill nerfs were included for at least Holy Symbol and Arans. Logged in to find out I'm now attacking twice slower than before because they nerfed pole arm booster. Could've as well just deleted my 333att sweetwater pole arm completely because it's now rendered worthless.

Not that I cared about the game anymore but was still occasionally doing bosses/events to help cube stuff for friends. With the skill nerfs, one of the worst 5th jobs and my best equip completely ruined, I don't think I would be much help killing anything.

Well good riddance, plenty of other games to play.

17. Default Re: [Updated] v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

having played a bit more, conclusion, absolutely hate the new UI. everything is very fiddly. trigger boxes for everything i use is very small. its like 2x2 pixels or whatever for npcs, the little quest icons on left etc. have hover mouse across npc searching for the little sweet spot that triggers them.

the chat box is terrible. it takes 2-3 attempts to resize it. the size of the trigger box area to display the resize arrow is larger or displaced from the area that actually moved the box. so it will display a <---> cursor without actually moving anything. what did they think was wrong with the old chatbox?

the channel change is now 3 attempts to trigger instead of the old 2.

more annoying UI fails to be uncovered in the next few days...

18. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Well, they would increased some of the UI size in KMS, so we would get this in 5job upatate.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Normally I don't care about NPC hitbox, because I use my keyboard NPC Chat key.
    But right now I happen to be Burning an Evan, and whenever Mir has a quest for me I have to click on him, NPC chat doesn't work. Finding the one magic pixel that responds to clicking is indeed a pain.

I also dislike the way you can either see all your hotkeys, or have the menu buttons, but not both. Who thought that's a good idea?
    And then, if you happen to have unassigned SP, and you cover up the menu with hotkeys and can't see the red-circled +, you get random notifications that you have unassigned AP or SP.
    This is especially annoying on my Kanna, because I intentionally put no SP on Soul Shear which means I will forever have 15 unassigned 3rd-job SP. So that red (+) or the periodic notifications will nag me forever.

They took away the Book notifier that had some useful shortcuts, and now we have to look for them.
    But they left the Maple Rewards notifier, and didn't even remove the pointless extra step where it opens a single sub-notifier.

I don't know who's doing their UI design but I don't think they know anything about "human engineering". It's all about making everything look like a phone app, or something.