IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default EMS Migration Update

EMS will now migrate and join the dark side on the 10th and the two EMS worlds will now be merged into one under the name Luna.
    Source: http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Map...=view&uid=6542

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: EMS Migration Update

I give it a year, tops, before Luna suffers El Nido's fate.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Well at least it's fused, i saw how dead was Demethos EMS
    Well i wonder how populated the servers will once 5job here...

4. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Even in low population servers such as MYBCKN, GMS does get relatively active during the summer and winter months. I'm sure 5th job will help quite a bit with a population boost and having people stay. At least a for a while.

5. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

People's is afraid of losing potentials like we did when Supreme got shutdown and they transfer the chars to Kradia/Demethos

Theyre talking about us losing something, besides the confirmed ones (guild, farm, buddylist) so that might be it (or flames, that I think we do). If it really happens, forget the population from EMS.

6. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

Is ems really that small? I thought there would be an uproar over the merging into 1 server.

Oh well hope you guys enjoy the updates. Sorry your probably losing additional options, I know nebs don't make up for them.

7. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

For example, when the Pink Bean leveling event was over (that night on the ranks) there was 495 level 200 Pink Beans around on EMS, lets say 1% of population made it to 200, so we have less than 1m people playing. Thats how dead is EMS. Also since they gave us the Merge news and the V173. We havent got anything besides crappy Nx sales or 2x events on weekends. I mean Nothing. Over 4months of nothing makes it even worse.

Im not so sure about Demethos, but they barely have enough shops on fm to max 2 or 3 henesys maps.

Our costumer service, even tho it was better fixing some bugs that we got back with the changes of V173 (who would have though), has made some decisions on the past that have killed the servers bit by bit.

Im not even sure of sticking up on the merge, will try my Evan and see if I get motivated. But atm I dont even go online cause im off in 2mins out of boredness.

8. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

I'm pretty sure GMS hass less than 100k active players (not counting bots alts etc) so having less than 1m players is kinda, too big of a range to compare to use in the first place?

9. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

EMS population isnt very high but its still a decent amount nonetheless.

What Im wondering is if the merge will kill Luna since at first sight it looks like it brings more downsides than upsides to EMS.

10. Default Re: EMS Migration Update

pineapple Nexon, married for close to 7,5 years and now they are doing this just when GMS is about to bring back wedding ring effects I payed for years ago, how suspicious. Compensation will probably also mean pulling a 180 just like they did with Mabinogi Europe compensation and never delivered hack compensation f3.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If it's any consolation, the old wedding rings' effect did not come back. There's a new and ugly effect for the new wedding rings.