1. Default [Complete] Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//17863/

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

"The Reboot Master – Class Medal reward can now be redeemed in Reboot world.
    The curse word filters have been reapplied.
    Andersen’s Keys will no longer be dropping when hunting mobs.
    The game will no longer appear black and white while adjusting the Graphics and Effects settings while in Crimsonwood Castle.
    The Stellar Detectives icon will now appear properly.
    Regional IP blocks have been reapplied for certain regions that were incorrectly opened."

3. Default [Complete] Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

4. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

Whelp. Too good to be true then. No GMS for me.

Hadriel

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

All my friends managed to log in without any program o.o, did nexon let the ip free for EMS players?

6. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Minor Patch - October 20, 2016

I'm in. Logged into my Lumi to check what was going on.

Reflection range from your character to the 1st mob hit has decreased severely. Like... at least halved horizontal range. The bouncing range and mechanics and all hasn't changed though, so it's still an imba grinding skill. Just annoying that every time I use Reflection my com would lag for 0.5-1 second, because the bounce mechanics of the skill is so so so so inefficient.

I'm not liking this new KMS system... or maybe I need to get used to it. GMS Lumi was so easy to play, maybe some would say it's brainless.

I can confirm that the game has indeed been optimised to some extent. I'm playing on a basic broadband, and boy it's as if I have no lag. It's now only my com that's showing its signs of age and can't cope with the game's demands (Asus N82JQ).

tl;dr: I'm back guys!

edit: I do find the change in range of Reflection extremely annoying, because it has severe consequences on my ability to boss and snipe, especially when coupled to the decreased range of my teleport.

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2016-10-22 at 11:35 AM.