1. Default [MapleSEA] Does anyone have data for the different versions of Cygnus?

From replies I have gotten on another site, apparently Easy Cygnus does not drop Empress shoulder pads; I have no choice but to go for either Normal or Shadow Cygnus to complete the 7-part set.

Using a Demon Slayer with ~235k range unbuffed, ~60% Boss Damage, ~75% Defence Ignore, ~90% Status Resist, I can clear Easy Cygnus in ~23 min. Will it be possible to down Shadow Cygnus in a similar time frame?

I guess what I mainly want to know is, how thick is the HP of Shadow Cygnus and Normal Cygnus compared to Easy Cygnus in MapleSEA? Since this is the forum of extractions I figure someone here would have the data for comparison.

Thanks in advance.

2. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Does anyone have data for the different versions of Cygnus?

Get few mule go dojo, wait the end of the week, sell honor.

easy money + shoulder.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [MapleSEA] Does anyone have data for the different versions of Cygnus?

Isn't CRA set better? or is it expensive in MSea?

4. Default Re: [MapleSEA] Does anyone have data for the different versions of Cygnus?

I prefer to work towards my equipment instead of buying them off the FM, haha.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [MapleSEA] Does anyone have data for the different versions of Cygnus?

You grow faster in the game with fm... unless you are in reboot where you can farm cubes.