Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//16847/

2. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

If this isn't just filler then I don't know what is.

3. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Looks like we aren't getting KMS Luminous. Thanks Donxon

4. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

...Maybe they're saving it for V?

5. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

All we can do is hope.

6. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Here's some (blockbuster related?) skills and the Water Wars one, I think someone somewhere was looking for them

(Blockbuster Related?) Skills

Water Wars Skills

I understand some of the variables for the last few skills are missing, that's only because they're missing in the data.

7. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

It appears that people can chat and create IGNs with accent marks on them now.

8. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

That sequel hook at the end of Mushroom Shrine Tales...
    Spoiler

9. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

I don't play GMS, do you have more information?

Forest of Oblivion

Do you get to see the above map?

I was told this NPC was also used. It is called the One-Horned Man, but we all know this is Dunas from Neo Tokyo.
    I do see a lot of Neo Tokyo map attributes, but I am unsure if they are new or old.

If there will be a revamped Neo Tokyo, I guess the new map will be named Kamuna.

Kamuna related items

The Forest of Oblivion map uses the 'Kamuna' BGM, however it does not exist in the data yet.

10. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Shouldn't we find out about this from JMS first?. Every time any other than JMS touches Neo Tokyo it turns out lame. Let them make it a new blockbuster.

11. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

The final part of the story takes place in that map. You can return to it at any time but it is a dead end. I assume when the next part comes out that will lead to Neo Tokyo.

You see him briefly in a cut scene.
    Spoiler

Kamuna is the name of the Tree. You enter it for a cut scene but you can't go back inside.
    Spoiler

12. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

And maybe Nexon Japan will bring back Neo Tokyo sooner than we think.

It's actually a duplicate of the original BGM found in the BgmJp4_Zipang folder.

13. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

iirc they never actually removed the future area, I think they just made slight changes to the mobs which made it on par with singapore or other default exp world tour areas.

14. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Last time I messed around in JMS (which was shortly after the Mushroom Shrine revamp), Neo Tokyo (and the Kamuna map) was inaccessible and the only map that was available was a row of trees that had a portal blocked which I assumed would lead me to the Kamuna map had it not been blocked. GMS has that row of trees map and the Kamuna map in the data. Though neither appears to be accessible.

15. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Well thats a shame cause I remember Future Tokyo having really awesome bosses which if they follow the trend of showa bosses would be pretty great for EXP.

16. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

The Forest of Oblivion map data references a BGM from BgmJp2/Kamuna. BgmJp2 doesn't exist yet, but BgmJp and BgmJp3 and BgmJp4_Zipang do. Could very well be a new BGM based of the old one.

17. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

Wings of Fate relationship-based potential stats

These are encoded as potential stats, hence, "relationship-based potential stats". Let's see, you would think the cape would gets stats for the 15th row (representing 150 items), but from what I heard, you just get the first level stats (maybe as your closeness increases, so do the stats?), but I've posted them all anyway in the fashion of normal potential stats. I don't know who Unknown NPC 4 or Unkown NPC 5 are, so if you guys know, I'd be happy to edit this post. I'm not too confident in the NPCs I do have, so if you guys see any errors, please let me know.
    Last edited by Grey; 2016-09-09 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Added missing NPC names.

18. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

That might be the old map. I looked at the map ID and found the BGMJp4 prefix.

Speaking of, did they make Ninja Castle inaccessible in JMS too? I know they did for Neo Tokyo, but no idea about Ninja Castle.

19. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

The first map of Kamuna is accessible. It's a hiddne portal under the shrine. Also you can hyper teleport rock to the actual kamuna map

EDIT:
    Pictures

20. Default Re: v.176 – Mushroom Shrine Tales Patch Notes

I posted those 5 blockbuster related skills before hand, I believe you get them from maxing that character's closeness.

The other 5 NPCs reward you with the following (for maxing their closeness), I believe:
    Kino: Access to a special shop, where you can buy scrolls for Wings of Fate: 30% (100% Boom) +10 All Stats, 50% (100% Boom) +7 All Stats, 100% +5 All Stats. (I think you can buy the once a day)
    Kubinashi: Once a day, a teleport rock
    Nue: Once a day, seems like the scouter from KMS?
    Tengu: Once a day, an owl.
    Kamaitachi: Once a day, a megaphone.

Based on Google Translated this.

I'm gonna see if I can find any videos to confirm.