1. Default That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

This thread is now about Maple leaves:
    Last edited by Pikamemnon; 2016-09-03 at 04:44 AM.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

Man, I'm usually on Pikamemnon's side but this time around even I don't know what the pineapple he's on about.

3. Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

TL DR: An official Classic Maplestory server is most likely toast. (extra crispy)
    The only side I am worried about is the whats best for Maplestory side.
    Last edited by Pikamemnon; 2016-09-02 at 05:58 AM.

4. Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

-rubs coke off his nose-

whats going on here

5. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

nothing of note

6. Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

One of those is pretty close to something I was imagining but looking back, Maplestory strikes me as the kind of game that is more fun to talk about then it is to actually play. (which I also think is fun)

I wonder how hard it would be for Nexon to enable PK'ing on all maps except for in towns? Then we could all just kill the bots whenever we wanted. Unless the bots had higher levels than the players, in which case the idea could go horribly wrong.

7. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial

yeah I'd rather play tf2

8. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Enough

9. Default Re: That feeling when you realize Classic Maplestory might have a little problem..

Contrary to popular belief, I do listen to feedback.
    The first message is withdrawn.